[Champion Concept] Roya, Guardian of the Forest

So I've been thinking about what League of Legends lacks and so it came to my mind that since we only have 1 wannabe fox and 0 Dual Blade wielders in this game, I should come up with a concept for one on my own. At first, the general thoughts: -I really enjoy transforming champions like Nidalee or Jayce, champs that are versatile in their playstyle and can be played in different ways, lanes, itembuilds and such. -I wanted a new AD champion, since I personally prefer those over AP. -As I already stated, it had to be a champion that can work on many different lanes and playstyles, I still wanted _her_ to be a Jungler in her main role. -She had to have supporting capabilities, like roots and shields in one form, while still dealing enough damage for her to be acceptable on a solo lane or in the jungle -Since 2 damage based forms would be too boring and onesided, I thought about a way that has only a hand full of champions in League that fall under this category.. **SUMMONERS** -I came up with a design where she was low damage, rather support-oriented in one form, while fully relying on her companion to deal damage for her from afar. -She still had to be able to settle things on her own, so her ult form would make her fuse with her companion to make her reliable in fights aswell -Since she was supposed to not do anything on her own in her normal form, and since i thought about her as a rather small girl (Let's say Annie is 8 and Ahri is 24, Roya would be 15-16) I gave her supporting skills to keep her companion from dying. -I love foxes, so that's that Next, her model: I thought about her as a rather young girl, being abandoned by her parents when she was only a little kid, living together with a magical fox ever since. Perfect plot for an anime, I know. Don't judge me. So her model would be a little bigger than Annie's, while staying smaller than Ahri or other adults. I'll take Ahri as a comparison since she's the only other fox-thingy in this game. She obviously wouldn't have a lot to wear, since I can't remember a forest having several clothing shops (kappa intended) So I wanted her to only have a rather tribal-themed outfit like Nidalee, or just a plain, torn white cloth tunic. She would always be accompanied by her red little fox cub. At first I wanted the fox to be white, but since Ahri is white, I cancelled that thought. Well, maybe for a skin. In her ult form, she would - as mentioned above - become a _Dual Blade wielder_, since we don't have any in League up to this point. "Fusing" her with the fox might be the wrong word, since the only difference in her model would be a white/orange fox mask. Kinda like Kindred or Blood Moon Talon. Actually, Blood Moon Talon gave me the idea for this champion. Now, enough gibberish, onto the abilities! **Passive: Ryku, Fox Companion** Cooldowns: 30(+1.8*Level) seconds, up to ~60 Seconds Roya is always accompanied by her trusty little fox, Ryku. Ryku has hp equal to Roya's, and fights alongside her. Ryku's attack have _transferred life steal_, so Roya would be healed, not Ryku. Ryku deals physical damage and fights in melee range, while Roya can back him up from further away by shielding him, enhancing his damage and auto attacking the enemy herself. **Q - Sharpened Claws** Cooldowns: 9/8/7/6/5 Seconds / Roya commands Ryku to lunge out towards their enemy and dealing (50/60/70/80/90)(+0.5/0.6/0.7/0.75/0.8 AD) physical damage against every enemy hit, while stopping at the first enemy champion hit. Ryku then automatically starts autoattacking the enemy champion or the last enemy hit (So that this would be the engage tool when jungling, Ryku would tank the damage while Roya would back him up) **W - Go on, Ryku!** Cooldowns: 15/14/12/11/10 Seconds Roya shields Ryku for (30/50/70/90/110)(+0.5/0.75/0.75/0.8/1 AD) for (2/2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5) seconds and gives him the "Encouraged Fox" buff for the same duration, granting him (10/20/25/30/40)% bonus Attack Speed and (30/35/40/45/50)(+0.3/0.4/0.45/0.5/0.55 AD) bonus AD. **E - Nature's Resistance** Cooldowns: 10 Seconds on every level Roya roots the enemy for (1/1.5/2/2.5/3) seconds without dealing any damage. **R - Spirit Bond** Cooldowns: 3 Seconds on every level Roya let's Ryku take over her soul, combining her will with his. She now has access to 4 new abilities, changing her damage from ranged to melee and her stats from HP ~~600~~ -> 550 AD ~~55~~ -> 60 Attack Speed ~~0.5~~ -> 0.75 Movement Speed ~~330~~ -> 355 Magic Resist ~~35~~ -> 30 Armor ~~35~~ -> 26 Ult can be accessed from level 6 on, without any other backdraws to it whatsoever. No mana costs, barely no cooldown. Combined Form: **Passive - Guardian of the Forest** Roya is combined with Ryku, changing her battle behavior and stats. Whenever Roya hits an enemy champion with her **E - Blossom Cut** or her third auto attack, Roya gains one stack of _Soul of the Forest_. At 3 _Soul of the Forest_ stacks, Roya has access to her new ultimate ability **R - Leaf Dance**. Roya loses one stack of _Soul of the Forest_ every 3 seconds when out of combat. **Q - Sword Remedy** Cooldowns: 9/8/7/6/5 Seconds Roya dashes toward an enemy champion (targeted) and deals (70/90/100/115/120)(+0.6/0.65/0.7/0.75/0.8 AD) physical damage. The range of her Q scales with 1/5 of her movement speed (0.2 ratio). When Roya kills an enemy using **Q - Sword Remedy**, she gets 10% bonus movement speed for one second and the cooldown on her E will drop by 2 seconds. **W - Tail Whip** Cooldowns: 15/13/12/11/10 Seconds Roya uses Ryku's spirit fox tail to drag an enemy towards her in a range of 550 units. She then deals (40/60/80/100/110)(+0.5/0.55/0.6/0.65/0.7 AD// +0.6/0.65/0.7/0.75/0.8 AP) magic damage. **E - Blossom Cut** Cooldowns: 10/9/8/7/6 Seconds Roya dashes towards a targeted area, dealing (50/60/70/80/90)(+0.7/0.75/0.85/0.9/1 AD // +0.4/0.45/0.5/0.55/0.65 AP) physical damage on every enemy hit, stopping at the first enemy champion hit. She can dash over walls using this ability, making it a very reliable offensive and defensive ability in her kit. **R - Spirit Bond** Cooldowns: 3 Seconds on every level Roya can split her and Ryku's personalities apart, reverting her stat changes and giving her access to her former abilities. When Roya has a total of 3 Stacks of _Soul of the Forest_, she has access to **R - Leaf Dance** for 10 seconds. **R - Leaf Dance** Cooldowns: 150/100/75 Seconds Roya enchants her physical capabilities to the maximum, increasing her AD by (20/30/40)% and her movement speed by (10/30/50)% for (8/10/12) seconds and lowering the cooldown on her **Q - Sword Remedy** by (0.5/1.5/2.5) seconds. Roya, thanks to her passive and "ult-ult", is rather hard to play correctly, since the player constantly has to judge whether or not he should go for an all in, since there are no chances of recovery for 10 seconds once he has earned 3 Stacks of _Soul of the Forest_. Also, commanding 2 champions at literally the same time might be fun, so why not x). As for **ITEMS**: Starter Items: Jungle: {{item:2031}} {{item:1041}} {{item:3340}} Lane: {{item:1036}} {{item:2031}} {{item:3340}} Recommended Items: {{item:3142}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3072}} Offensive Items: {{item:3046}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3087}} Defensive Items: {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3026}} Boots: {{item:1001}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3158}} Optimal Item Build Lane: {{item:3142}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3147}} ( {{item:3009}} / {{item:3158}} ) {{item:3072}} {{item:3026}} Summoner Spells Lane: {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:14}} Optimal Item Build Jungle: {{item:1412}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3812}} ( {{item:3009}} / {{item:3158}} ) Summoner Spells Jungle: {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:11}} {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:11}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel