Multiplayer Practice Mode

Hei everyone. Some friends and I just thought about making the pactice mode availble for 5v5 multiplayer so you could use it like a customs game lobby. The point is you can turn minions off, turn towers off, give lvl or gold, ect. It would be nice to use it as an actual practive tool and even for some minigames. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- How to keep everything ruled: The lobby host is able to give other players exp, gold and is able to revive them. He also is able to give other players admin permissions so they can do this too. Only the lobby host is able to: - Toggle turret invicebility and damage - Toggle minion spawning - Toggle Cooldown-, HP- and Mana- refresh - Spawn and despawn Dummys - Spawn Jungle Camps - Spawn Jungle Plants - Spawn Dragons - Restart Game Stuff like Fast Forward and Teleport is completly disabled while it is a lobby with atleast 2 players. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What do you think about it? Let me know down below :) Also if u agree Vote me up so Riot does see this :) FrostyCookie > [{quoted}](name=FADY GODA,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=G7abBdee,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-22T12:29:34.151+0000) > > well to make it more acceptable > 2 leaders one for each team > > Restart game must be accepted by the 2 leaders only but showes to all both teams the action pf the voting , can use fastforward again after 10min to block the damn easting action constantly xD > fast forward must be voted by the full 10 players or whatever they are numbered > anyother action is by the team full voting But the CDR refresher > guess taht's better
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel