If RIOT gonna change the Support position name, then here is a good name.

**TL;DR: GUARDIANS** *** * **What is going on:** RIOT want to change the Support position's name. * **WHY:** The reason why RIOT wanna change the name in the first place is because the word "support" is really passive to heals and shields; it does not include to some extent the Wardens ({{champion:12}} Alistar) and Vanguards (Leona{{champion:89}} ) supports play styles. *** I came up with a good name, it came to me in this form of thought process: * **When we say support, what is the first thing you think of?** * I think of my parents my father {{champion:201}} and my mother~~ {{champion:44}} ~~ {{champion:117}} . And it fits the bill, obviously, not the exact word "parents" but the meaning, a father who is your backbone that you could always rely on {{champion:412}} and a mother, she is a caretaker with her heals and constant "support" {{champion:43}}. *** In conclusion, a great synonym to parents is **Guardians**. I really like the name and hope it become real. Would really like to hear your thoughts whether you agree or disagree and what do you think of the name.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel