Mobile Authentication

What is mobile authentication? - Definition from WhatIs.com
Mobile authentication is the verification of a user's identity through the use a mobile device and one or more authentication methods for secure access. Mobile authentication may be used to authorize the mobile device itself or as a part of a multifactor authentication scheme for logging into secure locations and resources.
So in the day and ages of powerful computers and easy methods of buying online we have a problem I myself have spent over 200€ on League of Legend other may have spent more or less money but it's so easy to get a keylogger on your computer (virus) or have your password cracked. Even if I might have 128 characters with numbers upper and lower cased letters with some symbols in there I'm sacred one day my account will get hacked. Also there could be a data breach on Riots servers. So as Steam and Blizzard have done I think it's time League of Legend also add mobile authentication. I've added a link to what mobile authentication is, please take your time reading it and change password once every year.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel