[Champion Suggestion] Layla, The lost one

What's up guys? My name is The Legacy Crew and i had the idea to create a new champion called "Layla" Layla is a Legendary mage of the ancient race the "Darkin" (she'll be the fourth known Darkin besides Aatrox) An unstoppable mage that causes mayhem around the map as she tries to remember her past. A midlaner who has more potential in teamfights than in a duel, with a great amount of power Layla can turn the tides of teamfights if she can complete the whole combo correctly or singling out squeezy targets. > LORE: Layla woke up in a giant crater beside the dead body of her beloved the only thing she remembered was a fight to the death. she can not remember who she was fighting or what had happened she only wantd to kill the murderer of her beloved So she continued on her own, searching for her past throughout Runeterra and the murderer of her lover. When completely exhausted she wanted to commit suicide because she could find nothing of her past. still she didn't gave up yet, at the time that she wanted to go further, she collapsed. later she woke up in the middle of Damacia found by Valor in the forest close to the big city. There she asked if anyone knew anything about her, no one could answer her question. she decided to go to the library where she found a book that could help her, a place called "The shattered memory" so she left Damacia and traveled to the palce she read about in the library. She saw this big shiny red crystal in the distance as soon as she arrived the only thing she was thinking was to touch it She Placed her hand slowly on the crystal and then the magic happens Memories came back, she recognized herself as the legendary mage of the Darkins. then she remembers the fight, she can't believe that she killed her beloved one. Layla was shocked and crystal broke into several pieces. --by Multiple eyewitnesses-- _Primary role_ :Assassin _Secondary role_ : Mage / Support **_ABILITIES_** >Passive Shard collector _Whenever Layla gets hit by a basic attack or ability she collects a shard, there is no limit on how much shards she can collect. All shards will consume when she hits R, transferring shards into bonus magic damage. she wont lose any stacks when dead._ **_Q_** >Shattered memory fragment _[Active] Layla fires a memory fragment that damages the first enemy hit and then splits into 2 other shards that travel further._ **Base cooldown:** 12/11/10/9/8 **Cost:** 65/70/75/80/85 mana **Base Damage:** 100/120/140/160/200 (+0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9/1.0/1.1 AP ratio) **Range: 1100** _Note: the path of the fragment continues like the letter "Y"_ **_W_** >Lost memory _[Active] Layla throws a shard to target area, dealing damage and fears all enemies inside the area._ **Base Damage:** 120/140/160/180/200 (+0.75/0.8/0.85/0.9/0.95 AP ratio) **Cooldown:** 20/18/16/14/12 ** Cost:** 85/90/95/100/105 mana **Range:** 750 **Cast Time:** 0.5 sec **_E_** >Flashblack _When activated, for the next 4 seconds Layla creates a shockwave of shards on her next basic attack, if 5 or more enemies are hit, Layla will turn invisible for 2.5 seconds._ **Base Damage:** 200/220/240/260/280 (+0.1/0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9 AP ratio) **Cooldown:** 20/17/14/11/8 **Cost:** 70/80/90/100/110 mana **_R_** >Truth revealed _[Active]Layla shoots out a ray of all bad memories she has been through, A barrage of memories with huge damage that fears all enemies it pass through for 1.5 second. She will get +10 armor for every target hit for 5 seconds_ **Base Damage:** 300/600/900 (+0.3/0.4/0.5 AP ratio) **Cooldown:** 90/75/60 **Cost:** 100/110/120 mana **Range:** 1500 **Projectile Speed:** 1800 **Appearance**(see photo) _Layla is somewhere in the mid twenties_ _she is half human half Darkin, that means wings are a must have (like {{champion:266}} )_ _She flies or floats in an aggressive way._ _Upper body is human_ _She has yellow glowing text on her left arm_ _Her right hand slowly turns into Darkin_ _Legs are fully Darkin style_ _She wears a dark red ripped dress (she cannot show too much leg)_ _Her face is full, not fat and attractive _ _Long loose brown hair and hazel colored eyes._ _She cast memory crystal shards with a red smoke as weapon (Shards flies behind Layla lik a swarm bees as she walks around)_ >_Soundboard_ **Champion Select** "Let's let them know who i really am." **Movement** "I think i remember this place." "I need to find the others." "Let's go then." "First finding my memory then I'll fight." "I'll let them know who i am." **Attack** "Take that!" "And this!" (I don't know any attack quotes) **Using Q** "Incoming!" "Catch if you can!" "Shatter!" **Using W** "You look kinda lost." "Get out of here!" "Don't get a mind blown." **Using E** (This one is difficult to find because it's a hard punch) **Using R** "See what I saw!" "Fear my past!" "Never look back!" **Joke** "Better watch out before you get a mind blown" **Taunt** "I've been through enough!" "Soon you will be in the memory of your loved ones." **Taunting a Vel'Koz** "You've been send to learn about life, but do you know something about my past?" **Taunting an Aatrox** "Let us stop fighting and go find the others." **Recall** "If you ever need me, I will be on your mind." **Dying** "Remember...me..." So there you have it, my concept about Layla If you have any questions or something isn't very clearly comment in the section below _Special thanks to my Girlfriend who came up with this idea_ _Abilities and lore by myself_ (also visit my Facebook page for more Link: https://www.facebook.com/TheLegacyCrewLoL?fref=ts ) (==This is for the people with Alzheimer who're trying to remember their past==)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel