Summoner spells ideas throwarounding

Hello, summoners! As we all know, since the dawn of age, League of Legends is more like League of Flash. {{summoner:4}} Why? Because Flash is just too damn versatile. Obviously we don’t want to destroy the spell to make all the spells boring so that leaves one option. Make the others more interesting (not just more powerful), more.. versatile. So since I’m kinda bored right now I’d like to share my creative ideas. :) Will somebody care? Probably not… But maybe, just maybe, some of my ideas will spark an idea in someone else and he’s gonna make something that’s gonna spark an idea in another person… and after few thousand iterations the chain will reach somebody that can actually do something about it. # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # Anyway here I go: (All numbers are only tentative to give the idea of the direction I’m heading with them.) {{summoner:21}} **Barrier** _A spell most hurting from a huge usage overlap with another spell (Heal). So there needs to be made a clear distinction between those two. I’d suggest making Barrier a “Save me from this insane damage burst” and Heal a “I wanna make target champion not so dead”._ * Shield strength: ~~115-455~~ -> 70-250 (based on level) * Duration: ~~2s~~ -> 1.5s * NEW: Reduces all damage taken for the duration by 40%. _With these changes Barrier suddenly becomes useful in so many more situations without making it overpowered. Shorter duration also makes the timing of this spell much more important._ # # # # # {{summoner:1}} **Cleanse** _This spell seems pretty healthy, but the truth is, a spell, that’s used this rarely, isn’t a healthy spell. I don’t have any super good solution for this one so this is just idea throwing._ * CC reduction duration: ~~3s~~ -> 4s * CC reduction strength: ~~65% for the whole duration~~ -> 100% - 0% fading over the duration _To make the spell usable in more than one situation._ # # # # # {{summoner:3}} **Exhaust** _Few months earlier League of Flash almost became League of Exhaust (then came the nerfs). Overall this spell is pretty healthy so I don’t suggest any big changes here. If I HAD to make some changes, I’d add some interaction with casting abilities._ * All of the target’s spells on cooldown recover at half the speed (adding up to 1.25s to their cooldowns) * OR * All abilities casted by the target cost double mana and double stamina _Again, to give the spell more uses._ # # # # # {{summoner:6}} **Ghost** _This spell got buffed and then nerfed recently. But the problem wasn’t people taking Ghost over Flash but people taking both, ending up with insane mobility. So it needs some new power that isn’t mobility related._ * NEW: After 2 seconds, increases armor by 13-30 (based on level) for the rest of the duration. _Ghosted targets should be harder to hit with physical weapons, right?_ # # # # # {{summoner:7}} **Heal** _See Barrier info._ * REMADE: Heals the caster or an allied champion nearest to the cursor (prioritizes the caster if no allied champions are near the cursor) for 70 - 250 (based on level) health, regenerating 10% of target’s maximum health over the next 5 seconds, also increasing the target's movement speed by 30% for 1 second. Healing an ally grants the caster 50% of the effect. _Less instant heal, more heal overall. More choice on who exactly you want to heal._ # # # # # {{summoner:14}} **Ignite** _A balanced spell. Not nearly as popular as Flash, but it’s in a good spot and any changes would probably make it worse. If I HAD to make some changes, I’d add some resists reduction._ * Reduces target’s armor and magic resist by 8-20 (based on level) for the duration # # # # # {{summoner:11}} **Smite** _Rito played with this spell so much that no simple changes can be done here without breaking the game. Couldn’t touch it even if I had to._ # # # # # {{summoner:12}} **Teleport** _This spell is quite unique and works with some game mechanics (homeguard) well enough. I’d suggest only a small balance change to keep up with the rest of the spells that would get buffed._ * Casting time: ~~4.5s~~ -> 4.0s # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # That’s all for me. Feel free to leave a comment about how crazy I am.. or not, your choice :) See you around. Bye. GG _Also... make Graves skin with a cigar = profit $$$ (no legal problems since it's a skin)_
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel