[New Champion Idea] Signus, The Seer.

"Are they gone?" "Yes, my friend." "How did you know they were coming?" "Oh, I can see and know a lot of things. That's why they call me... The Seer." NAME:Signus ROLE: Support BASE STATS: AD:56 AP:0 RANGE:500 ARMOR:30 MAGIC RESIST:30 HEALTH REGEN: 15 MANA REGEN: 20 [Passive] Hawkeye: Every 300 seconds, Signus can choose an enemy champion, revealing the area of view of the target to his team. (This skill can't be prevented by sight-reducing effects. (Noctrurne ult, Quinn Q, etc.) [Q] Mark of the Seer: Signus throws a light ball in the direction cursor is. The first champion hit by this ability is slowed by 30%. If an ally attacks this champion, the target champion is revealed for 10 seconds. **Cost**: 50/60/70/80/90 mana [W](Passive Effect) See Through Shadows : Once leveled for the first time, champions who disappear in the vision of ally units leave a shadow clone where they were last seen. The clone stays for 3/3,5/4/4,5/5 seconds. Cost: None [E] Undectectable (Open/Close) : Once activated, Signus' line of sight is increased by 300/350/375/400/450 Cost: 12 mana per second. [R] Embracing: Signus transforms into a giant eagle, giving 15% speed boost, 30 tenacity and 20 of all combat effects to his nearby allies for 30 seconds. Using this ability prevents Signus from attacking or using other abilities. Can be canceled. Suggested Items: {{item:3069}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3001}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3512}} {{item:3190}} Suggested Spells:{{summoner:4}} {{summoner:3}} /{{summoner:13}} Suggested Costume: Victorious Signus
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel