[Champion Suggestion] Chopal, the Forsaken Monk

> **CHAMPION: Chopal** - the Forsaken Monk > - **Primary Role:** Fighter > - **Secondary Role:** Assassin > - **Source:** Energy --- > **Statistics** > - **HEALTH:** 556 - 1997 > - **HEALTH REGEN.:** 7.3 - 19.1 > - **ENERGY:** 200 > - **ENERGY REGEN.:** 50 > - **MELEE ATTACK RANGE:** 145 > - **MELEE ATTACK DAMAGE:** 62 - 118 > - **ATTACK SPEED:** 0.614 > - **ARMOR:** 23.2 - 77.3 > - **MAGIC RES.:** 31.4 - 55.3 > - **MOV. SPEED:** 345 --- > **Abilities** > - **Gift of the Mists** - If an enemy Champion dies near Chopal a Healing Sphere spawns anywhere near the dead body. Upon rolling over it with Roll Chopal instantly heals for 15% of her max hp and consumes the Sphere. Upon just walking over it she consumes the Sphere and regenerates 10% of her max hp over 15 seconds, Spheres despawn after 10 seconds. If a Sphere gets consumed Chopal can't consume another one for 60 seconds. --- > - **Crane Swing** - **DAMAGE:** 40/55/70/85/100 (+80% bonus AD) - **HEAL:** 5% of Chopals max hp - **COST:** 50 ENERGY **COOLDOWN:** 6 - ACTIVE: Chopal focuses her blades to do a blade swing followed by a kick. If she faces her enemy she heals for 5% of her max health but if Chopal attacks from behind she let's her target bleed and deals 30% of the damage done by Crane Swing over 5 seconds. --- > - **Roll** - **BONUS DAMAGE:** 25%/35%/45%/55%/65% AD **SLOW:** 15%/20%/25%/30%/35% - **TRAVEL RANGE: ** 350 **COST:** 25 ENERGY **COOLDOWN: ** 20 - ACTIVE: Chopal stores a charge of Roll every 20 seconds and can store up to 2 charges. If activated Chopal rolls in the direction she is facing and after she finished, her next Auto Attack slows the enemy and deals bonus damage there is a 5 second cooldown after she can use the second charge. --- > - **Elixir of Mists** - **COST:** 50 ENERGY **COOLDOWN:** 23 - PASSIVE: Chopal draws energy from spells cast in her vicinity, gaining a charge whenever a spell is cast near her (including her own spells) max. 7 charges. - ACTIVE: Chopal drinks the Elixir gaining 2% increased damage dealt and 1% damage reduction per charge consumed for 7 seconds (can be cast while running). --- > - **Dragon's Fury** - **DAMAGE:** 100/200/300 (+100% bonus AD) **STUNN:** 1.5/2/2.5 seconds - **CHANNELTIME:** 3 seconds - **COST:** / **COOLDOWN:** 100/90/80 - ACTIVE: If an enemy target is in range Chopal can use Dragon's Fury and starts punching as fast as possible with her fists, stunning and damaging targets hit by her. If she already startet punching a target and another target faces her in range this target will be stunned and damaged too (she is channeling this ability and can't move). If an enemy somehow escapes the fists and isn't in range anymore he won't get damage. Additional Targets will just take 70% of the damage but stunned for the whole time punched. --- > **Background** >**Appearance** - I added a Picture how she may look like, taken and inspirated from a World of Warcraft Monk all rights to them >**Lore** - coming soon >**Emotes** - Attack - Focused and ready. - More haste less speed. >- Joke - singing: They see me rollin, they hatin...ahahah - fumble fisted? it's more like rumble fisted... (try to get something in the lore with rumble) - Let me take a sip of my Elixirs ..chkchck..(gets surrounded by mist weaves..) - A rolling stone gathers no moss. (rolling on the stand) > - Dance - 'The snorkler Dance move if you guys know this one' > - Movement - I'm weaving like the Mists - As fast as possible - Hold on, let me get my focus > **Friends** - Lee Sin - Ziggs > --- > **CHANGELOG** > - **10.02.2015 ** > - **Gift of the Mists** > - Gift of the Mists no longer heals for % of the enemys max hp and instead heals Chopal for % of her max hp. > - Added a despawn time of the spheres > - **Crane Swing** > - Crane Swing no longer heals for % of the enemys max hp and instead heals Chopal for % of her max hp. > - Damage done over time changed to 5 seconds. > - **Emotes** > - Added a few emotes. > - **11.02.2015 ** > - **Crane Swing** > - Changed the damage output of Crane Swing from 55/80/105/130/155 (+90% AD) to 40/55/70/85/100 (+80% AD) > - **Dragon's Fury** > - Changed the damage to 100/200/300 and the bonus AD scaling from 150% to 100% > - **Gift of the Mists** > - Added that Chopal can only consume a Sphere every Minute, so she doesn't scale that much in teamfights. > - **Roll** > - Lowered the onhit slow of the Roll from 20%/30%/40%/50% to 15%/20%/25%/30%/35% > - Tried to Balance the Roll ability for itselfe by highering the cd of the next Charge coming up to 5 seconds so that you can't spam the ability. ---- > **IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE IDEA JUST TELL ME WHY AND LEAVE A SHORT COMMENT (: I AM ALSO OPEN FOR EVERY SUGGESTION TO CHANGE THNGS!**
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel