2018 UPCOMING SKINS PREDICTION

So I'm a pretty big skin enthusiast & basically always check the feedback of the community when new skins are announced , so I thought it would be fun to try and predict the champions which are to be given skins in the next few patches according to the demand of the community ( and champion popularity) Enjoy ! ( S.A. stands for stand-alone ) ( (?) not sure if it'll happen , most likely added the champion cause they're included in the WAD files or they're demanded by the community ) PATCH 8.6: {{champion:21}} skin ( Legendary ) - The Dreadnova one {{champion:31}} skin ((?) , Epic ) OR {{champion:126}} skin ( S.A, Epic ) PATCH 8.7: {{champion:74}} skin ( Epic ) possibly Dragon Trainer {{champion:203}} skin ( Epic ) possibly Dragon Trainer PATCH 8.8: SSG SKINS {{champion:150}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:107}} and the other one on which they haven't yet decided {{champion:98}} skin ( S.A , Epic ) PATCH 8.9: {{champion:164}} skin ( ? ) ( Epic , Pool Party ?? ) - P.S I'm sure she'll get one soon enough just dont know where to put her. {{champion:113}} skin ( Epic/Legendary ) possibly Pool Party ( would be cool to see her ride a shark idk ) {{champion:28}} skin ( Epic ) possibly Pool Party {{champion:163}} skin ( Epic ) possibly Pool Party - new Voiceover ? ( would be weird to have her talk about stones when she's bending water ) PATCH 8.10: {{champion:68}} skin ( S.A, Epic ) {{champion:136}} skin ( S.A, Epic - but I still hope it'll be a legendary pls rito ) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ OTHER CHAMPIONS WHICH I THINK WILL GET A SKIN SOON BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT : {{champion:4}} ; {{champion:141}} <- for sure ; {{champion:245}} ; {{champion:13}} ; {{champion:72}} ; {{champion:33}} ; {{champion:101}} <- for sure ; {{champion:37}} <- for sure ; {{champion:427}} ( only maybe for this guy but I sure hope he will I'd love to see at least some chromas for all the seasons ) ;{{champion:40}} ( high play rate , would make lots of $ ) ULTIMATE SKIN CONTENDERS : {{champion:157}} (would make lots of money , sad but true ) ; {{champion:164}} ( eh , im not really sure on this one but she has a pretty high play rate ) ; {{champion:122}} ( high play rate ) ; {{champion:8}} ( people want a vlad skin so yeh idk ) ONE LAST NOTE : IF THERE'S ANY CHAMPION I FORGOT MAKE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS !
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel