Harriet: The Seamstress Assassin

**Harriet: The Seamstress Assassin** **Description:** Slender, pale, and covered in patchwork clothes sewn together. Holding a sword-sized needle with a large spool of thread on her hip. Moves sharply and deliberately. Pointy, almost elven facial features with black hair tied back in a bun and pins poking out. A serious girl but one who takes great pleasure in being precise and gets frustrated when things don’t go her way. She will fight to fix her mistakes when made and isn’t afraid to get stuck in. **Lore Outline:** A young seamstress to the wealthy families of Zaun, Harriet lives in the slums and walks to work through the dangerous and deadly warren of alleyways every single day. She learned from a young age to use her skill and tools for needlework to defend herself against would-be attackers and used ever-larger needles to protect herself. Her favourite employer and best friend, Cassandra, gifted Harriet her sword, Skewer, as part payment for her wedding dress, and invited Harriet to the wedding. There, Cassandra was murdered by a rival family and Harriet has been hunting them through the upper levels of Zaun ever since. **Playstyle Outline:** Aggressive, mobile, and smart. An assassin with extreme playmaking and outplay potential but has to set up her play in advance, making her a little predictable in a pure 1-v-1. _Strengths:_ High mobility, high burst damage, some CC, some waveclear, long range initiation. _Weaknesses:_ Limited escape options, low tankiness, low sustained damage, no innate sustain. _Expected Positions:_ Top lane is the expected role, with limited waveclear to enable mid lane and limited sustain to enable jungling. **Kit:** [square brackets] indicate numbers that are mostly just thrown in to give an idea of the ballpark I was thinking, don’t consider these hard and fast numbers. **Passive: Sew and Sew** - enemy units you basic attack are “_Threaded_” for 5s. Threaded units take [45-220(+80% bonus AD)] bonus physical damage from your next ability hit on them. **Q: Needlestrike** – [8/7.5/7/6.5/6s CD] [50 mana] Dash in a line [300 units], dealing [45/70/95/120/145(+80% total AD)] physical damage and _Threading_ all units hit. **W: Stringstep** – [16/14/12/10/8s CD] [60 mana] Dash to a target Threaded unit [max 800 range] dealing [60/90/120/150/180(+50% bonus AD)] physical damage to it. **E: Yarn Yank** – [18/17/16/15/14s CD] [60 mana] Pull on either: A target Threaded unit, moving them [450 units] and dealing [70/90/110/130/150(+45% AP)] magic damage. All Threaded units, moving them [50 units] and dealing [50/65/80/95/110(+35% AP)] magic damage, doubled against minions and monsters. Using Yarn Yank on all units [refunds half of the CD]. Pulling a unit removes the Threaded effect. **R: Pin Javelin** [75/60/45s CD] [100 mana] Throw a needle [2000] units, dealing [120/200/280(+80% bonus AD)] _Threading_ the target and extending the range of Stringstep to [2000] on that target. **// creator comments\\** So I’m not sure where I really got the idea for this champion, she kind of grew out of the kit (where that came from I don’t recall but I’ve had notes on her for about a year) and that doesn’t always make for the best character but I was kinda compelled by how complex the kit could be despite being so simple, and it made me really want to try and flesh out a character around that kit – not the easiest task. Please comment what you think is good and what you think is poor about this champion design! Suggestions for additions, particularly for lore, are welcome as well. Don’t forget to check out my other champion designs, including future concepts; at nj-champ-designs.tumblr.com and share with your friends if you want! Thanks for reading, NJ.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel