What if?

Touma's First Encounter with Misaka Mikoto
Scene from Episode 1 of Toaru Majutsu no Index ► Outro song: Waiting for the Rain - Maaya Sakamoto ► End Card Character design: Rikka Takarada by Kengo Saito || Please follow him at @kengo1212 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ Support this channel - every little bit counts! Thank you! ► https://www.patreon.com/playitagainsenpai Subscribe to this channel!
I’m no lore expert, or Riot worker, but knowing their lore and personalities thanks to Necrit and all, I could imagine something like this to happen in the future with Taric, the Protector, and Fiora, the Duellist if they ever meet. What do you guys think? What I mean is. Considering that he is the Protector, and Sylas leads the mages against Demacia, Taric might pop up to protect people that he sees worthy protecting. Be it a mage (Lux, or other), or a Demacian (Jarven, Garen). Since, he is a Demacian exile, probably not all people will welcome him, and they might even engage him. And as such, Fiora, or her opponent might end up being protected/saved by him, which she will not like very much and confront him about it again and again. And as time goes on, mutual respect, friendship or something other (love, hate, rivalry, etc.) might grow from it.

Seems like no one has joined the conversation yet, be the first to comment below!

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel