Free Skin Contest Nr. 28

#_**I stalled a bit but now this contest is over!**_ Hello Eu Boards Few months ago I promised a drawing contest. So, here it is! I've kept the theme as simple as possible. This will ensure the contest can be both easy and hard. **About the contest:** * I will be looking for **creativity**. Theme is: League of Legends * So basically you can draw anything you like, as long as it's about League of Legends (Champions, scenery, fight scenes, love stories, Shurima, Noxus, Freljord etc). **This contest rules:** * All entries must be colored. * Every drawing method is allowed. * Your entry must be made by you, submitted by you, and made for this contest. * Don't release your artworks in any other thread in the boards, before this contest ends. * Your entry must be appropriate for players of all ages. * Place your entry in the comments. * One entry per participant. **Rewards:** * The winner of this contest will receive 20 EUR's of RP. (3250 RP) * Second place will receive 10 EUR's of RP. (1580 RP) * Third place will receive a Mystery Skin. (equivalent of 490 RP) #Contest will end: August 27.2016 and the results will come one week after it. **Contest series base rules:** * The [summoners code](http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/) must be followed. * Negative behavior in the comment section is not tolerated. If present that player will be excluded from the contest. If such behavior is seen in multiple contest threads, then the player will be banned from the contest series entirely. * I'm not rating any comments made, as every entry is equal to me till the contest ends. * Each contest will have their own extra rules, that must be followed for a successful entry. --- Also, this month there will be another monthly mystery gift contest, once Free Skin Contest Nr. 27 ends. ######If you like this contest, up vote. And please share the contest. ######About me: [Twitter](https://twitter.com/FscSeekerK).
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel