> #This contest is now over.
#Hello EU Boards community
This time we're having a massive Art contest with a 15k RP reward. You will have to digitally make a new Syndra splash art. The theme you use to make this splash art is up to you.
* Make a new Syndra splash art. You have to make a new skin.
* Theme is up to you!
* The Syndra splash art has to be made digitally. (You're allowed to draw it on paper, scan it in and edit digitally).
* The splash art has to be in A3 paper size (297 x 420 mm ).
* The splash art has to be in portrait postion.
* A successful entry must have Syndra and a background.
* No mature content.
* This contest lasts 6 weeks.
* The splash art has to be made for this contest.
* Winners will be chosen by an anonymous group.
* You shouldn't have had any ingame ban within the last 3 months.
* You shouldn't have any active chat restrictions at any time of the contest.
* You shouldn't have had a Boards ban within the last month.
* First place: 15K RP.
*~~ 2nd to 6th place: Mystery chest (mystery chest grants random skin of 975RP+). <- there can be less or more "places", depending on entries~~. Changed.
#Contest lasts 6 weeks and ends: 12.05.2017 6 am GMT+2
**Contest series base rules:**
1. All Riot rules must be followed
2. Any negative behavior in the threads comments is not tolerated. If any found, that player gets banned from the contest. If such behavior is seen in multiple contest threads, then the player will be banned from the contest series.
3. I'm not rating any comments made, as every entry is equal to me till the contest ends.
4. Each contest will have their own extra rules, that must be followed for a successful entry.
Thank you for participating!
Special thanks to Nakoruru(Eune) and League of Legends Volunteers!
> **Why i do these contests?**
> I started doing them about 3.5 years ago at old League forums because back then Riot didn't give much back to the community that we all love and when Hextech came out, i saw no reason to stop. Giving a bit away from my 400 eur monthly income dosen't hurt me. Belive me or not, that is upto you. As long as someone smiles, i smile :)