Free Skin Contest nr 30

**Winners of this contest are:** One Skin of their own choice of any RP goes to: ST Scorpy (EUNE) Mystery skin winners are: Nakoruru (Eune); Kerrig4ns (EUW) Winners will be contacted but please do also add me. #Contest is over! #This contest results coming within this week, results this time will take a week because of my busy work hours :) Hello Euw/Eune Boards community The new season has started and everyone is working hard to rank up in the ranked queue. But sometimes it's good to take a break and rest a bit, maybe try taking part of this small contest and win a skin for your new season favorite champion. **Contest Task:** * Make a snowman. (You're welcome to make an artwork, a video, a photo or write something about a snowman, the idea is up to you. If there is no snow, improvise.) **Rewards:** * 1 League of Legends themed **unique **snowman will get a skin of their own choice. (Surprise me.) * 2 winners are ~~chosen randomly~~, and each of them gets a mystery gift. **Contest Ends: 07.01.2016; 23:59 pm GMT +2** --- **Contest series base rules:** 1. All Riot rules must be followed 2. Any negative behavior in the threads comments is not tolerated. If any found, that player gets banned from the contest. If such behavior is seen in multiple contest threads, then the player will be banned from the contest series. 3. I'm not rating any comments made, as every entry is equal to me till the contest ends. 4. Each contest will have their own extra rules, that must be followed for a successful entry. (30th contest doesn't have any extra rules) #I wish you all the very best ending of 2016 and an even better 2017. #Free Skin Contest series returns in the spring of 2017.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel