[Giveaway] Any skin at 975 RP Giveaway ! ;D

Alright, I've been wanting to do this for a while so here's how it is Comment down below your favorite food, If We have the same taste, I'll send you a friend request and gift you any skin you wish to get (As long as It's not higher than 975 RP !) So for example if you say Pizza and I like pizza, You win ! Although, I am thinking about 1 Dish only :3 Don't take this as a guess, don't try to guess my favorite food, instead, comment down below yours; If we match, you get the prize ! ;D ----- **RULES** -You must be level 30. -You can not type more than 1 answer. -Do not beg for RP or Skins. -Do not make false claims/Advertise anything. That's it for the rules ! :P ----- **Q&A**: Q: Is this a Scam/Attention Seeking thread ? A: No, As mentionned below a winner will be picked when somebody's favorite food matches with mine ! Q: Can I say more than 1 answer ? A: To keep It fair, You are limited to 1 answer ! Q: How to know If I am eligible for a gift ? A: Check out the Gifting Q&A [Here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752964-Gifting-Guide-and-FAQ) Q: I am on EUNE/NA/OCE/KR [...] Can I recieve a gift ? A: Unfortunately, You can't. This giveaway is limited to EUW players only. Q: can i have rp i is poor plz plz plz A: No. If you have any more questions please ask down below ! PS: I don't giveaway teemo skins to teemo mains. Devils stay home >:c This Is a personal giveaway and It Is not affiliated in any way to Riot Games. Winner is picked whenever I see someone who has the same food taste as I have :3 You only get to pick 1 skin, The choice cannot be canceled Gifting delay is 24 Hours so I will need to keep you in my friend list for 24 hours, During that time think about what skin you like the most :3 And so. The comments are now open ! ≧ω≦ EDIT: Keywords: Traditional, S, NA. (Doesn't nessecarily stand for America.)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel