Free Skin Contest nr 21 Music Special

_**CONTEST IS OVER**_ To respect all the partisipants i wont rate the playlists. I must say that i liked around 80% of the entries and i chose playlists that showed me most positive feelings, because every League of Legends game needs that in win or loss. It was a bit complicated contest, as there were only few entries. Also suggesting to add only songs to your future playlists without the music videos etc around it. 1st place and mystery chest winner is: **TheEighthSin** EUW 2nd to 5th place and a mystery skin go to: **xNastýBöy** EUNE, **xDirtýBöy** EUNE, **VictoriousTurtle** EUW, **foxxof120 ** EUW --- Hello Eu/Eune boards community Its time for another mounthly contest in the Free Skin Contest series and this time we gonna be listening and gathering some music for upcoming season. **Your task to take part of the contest:** * Make a music playlist that a player could listen while they play some ranked. And post it as a comment. **Rules:** * The playlist must be in the youtube, you will need a google account to make a youtube playlist. * Basically the playlists that i enjoy the most wins the contest. Suggesting to add different kind of music. I've grown by tapeng differnt concerts, so i enjoy everything that there is. Nohting realy suprises me. Hard to belive? try * The songs dont have to be connected to league of legends. * 25-100 songs. Longer the better but no more than 100. **Rewards:** * 1st postion - Winner gets a Mystery chest, Eu or Eune. (Gives a random skin worth 975+ RP) * 2-5th postion - Giving two Mystery skins in both servers, Eu and Eune. (Gives a random skin worth 520+ RP) _**Contest ends 1.02.2016 23.59 GMT +2**_ Good luck in the upcoming season 6 and have fun in the field of justice. Questions welcomed. --- **Contest series base rules:** 1. All Riot rules must be followed 2. Any negative behavior in the threads comments is not tolerated. If any found, that player gets banned from the contest. If such behavior is seen in multiple contest threads, then the player will be banned from the contest series. 3. I'm not rating any comments made, as every entry is equal to me till the contest ends. 4. Each contest will have their own extra rules, that must be followed for a successful entry.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel