[Ongoing] Ranked Rewards are distributing!

Hey guys, Just a heads up, ranked rewards are currently distributing for EUW and EUNE. They aren't all given out at once and may take a while to show up - also **there is no notification**, so it'll just magically appear in your inventory! :-) We'll let you guys know when it's all complete, however don't panic if your friend has theirs and you don't - it's just going to take a while to complete for everyone :-) You also may not receive everything at once, so please wait until distribution is complete before submitting tickets or queries ^_^ #Frequently Asked Questions: > I got Graves but not my border, what gives? Not all rewards are given at once - please wait until we confirm distribution has finished for everyone! > My border was removed, but I didn't get a new one! During preseason, the last season borders will show (2017 - the ones being granted right now!). This may mean a small period without a border, until your new one is granted. > I got a notification about my honour ward, will I get the same for ranked rewards? No, ranked rewards are added differently and go straight to your account - you'll need to check every so often to see if you've received it, or wait until we confirm all are complete!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel