Paysafe Payment Method

-This issue has now been resolved, and Paysafe is now activated on both EUW and EUNE platforms. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {Hey Everyone, **The following message is in relation to a recent and emergent Paysafe Card issue effecting our European platforms, and it's pending resolution will not impact the ongoing Paysafe Card issue currently experienced by players residing in Greece.** Currently PaySafe Cards are disabled as a payment method on EUW and EUNE as many of you will have noticed already. I want to make you all aware this is a temporary measure, put in place until we investigate an issue with this payment method. I want to assure everyone who has purchased a Paysafe card, with the intention of purchasing Riot Points. That we will be making this option available again in the League of Legends client store as soon as possible. {{summoner:6}} While do not currently have an ETA on when Paysafe will be re-enabled at this point in time, I will update here as soon as I receive an update on this issue. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this in the interim.}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel