So board Mods can ban me from the boards for repeating the same thread in two different categories.

I get banned and for reapting the same thread in two different categories and one of them getting deleted. But they completely ignore this guy!? Honestly who is in charge here? _____________ No Spamming Spam isn't difficult to avoid. We want to encourage good, meaningful discussions on the boards - and spam is counterproductive to that. While there's a limited amount of "grey area" on what is spam and what isn't, the following are good guidelines to ensure you're not stepping on the wrong side of that grey area - we will take context into consideration (IE: if a topic goes 'off topic' by accident), but intentionally stepping on the wrong side of the spam line will result in the removal of the post. Moderators will look for the following: ●Repeatedly posting the same content. ●Posting the same content in multiple boards ●Posting entirely irrelevant content on a topic and derailing it. ●Making a post that has entirely no purpose or discussion value. ●Referral links, "free st00f" links, etc. No no no. ●Excessive swearing. ●Begging. Sorry guys, while everyone loves free stuff, begging the community isn't welcome. You can always apply for giveaways and tournaments etc. but going out of your way to post "Give me x skin because I love y" will be removed. _______________________________ ●Repeatedly posting the same content. ●Posting the same content in multiple boards ●Posting entirely irrelevant content on a topic and derailing it. ●Making a post that has entirely no purpose or discussion value. and the dude gets away with it. _________ P.S. Im talking about my ban that happened a few weeks ago.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel