So THESE are Ban triggers?.... For real? :D

Well if this is ban-able these days.. I do believe that riot is taking off for being the most sensitive company in existance... I dont try to justify Swear words or any Aggression i showed to these players... I am trying to showcase HOW LITTLE it takes to get banned in this game. :) Its not even a permanent ban, but damn... How senstive can you be? btw the "I Dont care anymore" does not mean I Ran it down mid or anything... It simply ment that I didnt care if someone died or got killed.... IF this is toxic. And yes i must have had a trigger game... And i had a game where i was toxic. I was tilted AND toxic. But that was 1 game. But how can you justify a ban for THESE games tho? :) Btw why is there not time stamps? Game 1. Desired Monkey: walking next to you gives me stars under my feet Desired Monkey: you are janna what did you even try to achieve xD Desired Monkey: they cant pick my main against me Desired Monkey: your sacrificng towers for kills rofl Desired Monkey: yeah if i did you would give away the entire %%%%ing base for just 1 kill Desired Monkey: so no Desired Monkey: honestly you guys just engages without thoughtprocess so if i did what you guys did we would lose fast Desired Monkey: %%%%ing silvers Desired Monkey: always trying to force bullshit Desired Monkey: ahir your an assassin Desired Monkey: why are you so scared of doing anything Desired Monkey: we cant force fights Desired Monkey: if you are so scared of fighting Desired Monkey: now you have fed this yi Desired Monkey: so game over Desired Monkey: Ahri again Desired Monkey: you do nothing Desired Monkey: your kda doesnt mean shit Desired Monkey: if you are that scared to die Desired Monkey: we already lost Desired Monkey: so i dont give a shit Desired Monkey: because i dont give a shit Desired Monkey: i just told you Desired Monkey: i am fed so i could win team fights Desired Monkey: but i am going in alone whhen you guys engage Desired Monkey: too scared to fight Desired Monkey: so i cant do shit Desired Monkey: and your calling me a flamer Desired Monkey: for telling you to play Desired Monkey: silvermonkey Desired Monkey: There we go Desired Monkey: So %%%%ing desperate for nothing Desired Monkey: you do misstakes all over the place Desired Monkey: not even a void staff Desired Monkey: GG Desired Monkey: assassin without void staff Desired Monkey: WOOOOOOOOOOP Desired Monkey: push out the lanes rofl Desired Monkey: there we go Desired Monkey: we lose Desired Monkey: Now janna dies Desired Monkey: Ahri follows Desired Monkey: and the game is over Desired Monkey: what did i say rofl Desired Monkey: you guys dont think Desired Monkey: you just do Desired Monkey: you die Desired Monkey: because you had no thought behind what you do Desired Monkey: Riven never holds back so you need to follow her %%%%%%ed decisions Desired Monkey: but if you so scared Desired Monkey: you lose. Desired Monkey: See Desired Monkey: didnt think Desired Monkey: just did Desired Monkey: you tell me Desired Monkey: its normal Desired Monkey: so getting better Desired Monkey: is impossible? Desired Monkey: hahahahaha Desired Monkey: there you go then Desired Monkey: its just normal Desired Monkey: so i dont care anymore Game 2. HALF OF THIS %%%%ING CHAT LOG IS ME TALKING TO MY SELF FOR BEING TILTED AT THE %%%%ING WRONG MASTERIES ON MY CAITLYN..........???.._. and the fact that they were full tank team explains the rest. Desired Monkey: i love this game Desired Monkey: i tell someone to play more aggresive because they are kda whoring too much Desired Monkey: and i get reported for being toxic :D Desired Monkey: "please do more damage" Desired Monkey: "REPORTED FOR TOXIC" Desired Monkey: I Like blitz that can land hooks Desired Monkey: aah fk Desired Monkey: jhin masteries Desired Monkey: no attack speed to do that combo XD Desired Monkey: full dmg runes Desired Monkey: No attack speed is quite weird but it feels better Desired Monkey: sure Desired Monkey: this bot lane is so passive Desired Monkey: lol Desired Monkey: gj Desired Monkey: peel for me Desired Monkey: Wtf are you doing Desired Monkey: let him go on me rofl Desired Monkey: 'you got CC Desired Monkey: teams today never %%%%ing think Desired Monkey: just do Desired Monkey: and do Desired Monkey: and do Desired Monkey: they focus me constantly Desired Monkey: lol Desired Monkey: for your information Desired Monkey: I am the only one doing damage on this team Desired Monkey: so if you cant even peel for me Desired Monkey: ofc we lose. Desired Monkey: you have 1 burst Desired Monkey: now we lost Desired Monkey: RIP Desired Monkey: yeah because you are so negative Desired Monkey: so now i dont give a flying %%%% Desired Monkey: you deserve to lose Desired Monkey: when you dont even know how to peel
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel