What new players should be encouraged to do.

When you start the game for the first time you get multiple chances to receive free champions. However new players blindly click on them thinking 'WOAH A NEW CHARACTER FOR ME TO PLAY!' but there is an option to disenchant those champions and in total, the new player gets enough to buy a 6300 champ. I realised this when I was making a one trick and that I could just save up by not collecting the free champions. However this perked up the feeling that the new players should grab the blue essence so they can make a decision to pick what champion looks the coolest/best to them. Not being forced into Ashe,brand and Miss Fortune. It should be encouraged for them to pick their own character and get attached to their abilities and mechanics. It's not clear enough for new players to do this, and I'm suggesting a way for them to see it clearer. P.S I'm a hardstuck plat player who enjoys seeing new players play unused champions because they look good in their eyes. This ain't a nag nor me being a toxic salty stereo typical plat player. Just a helpful suggestion I'd like to share. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel