The Lunar-Revel Pass is the worst thus far, if the passes continue like this I wont buy them anymore

I bought the Pass on the first day it launched, I have a full-time Job and University and managed to play 1 Win every day all Missions and on the weekends I actually grinded ARURF+(which feels like PVE, kill elder=win) and Ranked. I managed to get 800 Tokens. I got around 330-350 from the first win of the day. 110 from the shitty missions. The Rest from around 100 games mostly URF some rankeds. Here The flaws I have with this pass: WAY too few missions, compare it with all the other passes also the missions are so god damn lazy like just look at "Try your luck" win X games for f-ing 1k BE?! no effort was put into it. The red envelope Drop rates! LUNAR REVEL TOKENS DROP RATE 10 88.97% => got this the rest of them 20 10.00% => got this once 100 1.00% => someone might get this 150 0.02% =>??????? are you serious? This is like the Droprate of a CS:GO Knife and back then you could sell them for 300-400€ 300 0.01% =>???????????? Same here only worse could be a 1000€ CS:GO Knife I would change the drop rates and the Time you have, 28.1 => 5.3 is 36 Days! this is way to less time for a pass if you compare them to all passes thus far. 10 => 70% 20 => 20% 100 => 6% 150 => 3% 300 => 1% Else I don't have anything against the design time they did their Job amazing as usual, it's just the people that were in charge of the pass that did many big Opsies.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel