Riot Games keep giving me the same replies no matter what anyone says to them! IGNORANT RIOT!!!!!!!!

This was an email my friend got sent from riot games about my account being chat restricted. "Hello *******, We will investigate your report and take any actions we feel are necessary. Please keep in mind; we cannot disclose any disciplinary actions that may be taken due to privacy reasons. Even if you were unable to use the report feature, please continue to use our in-game reporting system whenever you can. Reports you make provide us with valuable tracking information and help to escalate players to our attention for investigation. Each report brings violators of the Summoner's Code one step closer to restricted chat or suspension by our investigative audits. Thank you for your patience and for taking time out of your day to send us this report. It is our goal to continue working towards making experiences on the Fields of Justice fair and fun for all Summoners! While the Tribunal is in recess, we're unable to provide specific chat logs or reform cards for chat restrictions. I'd be happy to help clarify what's going on but it's important to note ahead of time, we will not be removing or reducing the number of chat restrictions placed on an account We've investigated your account and found higher than average levels of toxicity as a result of your actions in the matches you play. As a result, we have decided to place chat restrictions on your account to help you adjust your behavior in-game. Our chat restriction system is in place while the Tribunal is currently in extended maintenance while the Development team works on improved features and enhancements. The chat restriction system works by analyzing recently played games on your account. This doesn't take into account the amount of time that passes between games, which prevents players from simply waiting out punishments. Additional chat restrictions may be placed after your first round is complete if there is no visible improvement in behavior. It's possible to receive punishments harsher than chat restrictions should toxic behavior persist (including temporary and permanent suspensions). It's important to remember that there is no excuse for being rude to others. If you think other players are intentionally trolling, then be sure to report them at the end of the game. Arguing with them in-game is rarely an effective tactic. If you're having a bad game, insulting your teammates doesn't help them improve, and it won't help you win the match. If you're not going to say anything nice, don't say anything at all. If an argument is getting heated within the game, you have a few options. You can hide [ALL] chat, mute individual players, or move the chat box away from the screen. For more advice on keeping to the Summoner's Code, check out this article: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751874 And you can learn more about chat restrictions here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752984 Regards, Kunoichi Riot Player Support Maven of the Strings" Then about 2 months later I come back to league I email them and guess what they reply to me? I told them that the chat ban restriction was not my fault and still they don't give a single shit and they just copy and paste their replies to everyone! THE SAME FREAKING THING! This is what I said to them - "Hey, I was away from league for about 2 or 3 months , a friend of mine has played on my account (I don't know how he got the password probably guessed it). Now I am chat restricted.. I have no idea why can you please remove that since it wasn't my fault ... I pay for this game and its not fair. Also its hard when you don't have any chat messages and you can't communicate with your team, that is why I'm loosing most of the time. So please remove my chat restriction. Thank you!" AND THIS IS THEIR SHITTY REPLY THEY CANT EVEN BOTHER READING WHAT I'VE SAID TO THEM "Hello ******, While the Tribunal is in recess, we're unable to provide specific chat logs or reform cards for chat restrictions. I'd be happy to help clarify what's going on but it's important to note ahead of time, we will not be removing or reducing the number of chat restrictions placed on an account We've investigated your account and found higher than average levels of toxicity as a result of your actions in the matches you play. As a result, we have decided to place chat restrictions on your account to help you adjust your behavior in-game. Our chat restriction system is in place while the Tribunal is currently in extended maintenance while the Development team works on improved features and enhancements. The chat restriction system works by analyzing recently played games on your account. This doesn't take into account the amount of time that passes between games, which prevents players from simply waiting out punishments. Additional chat restrictions may be placed after your first round is complete if there is no visible improvement in behavior. It's possible to receive punishments harsher than chat restrictions should toxic behavior persist (including temporary and permanent suspensions). It's important to remember that there is no excuse for being rude to others. If you think other players are intentionally trolling, then be sure to report them at the end of the game. Arguing with them in-game is rarely an effective tactic. If you're having a bad game, insulting your teammates doesn't help them improve, and it won't help you win the match. If you're not going to say anything nice, don't say anything at all. If an argument is getting heated within the game, you have a few options. You can hide [ALL] chat, mute individual players, or move the chat box away from the screen. For more advice on keeping to the Summoner's Code, check out this article: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751874 And you can learn more about chat restrictions here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752984 Regards, Kunoichi Riot Player Support Maven of the Strings" Now please tell me .. how am I supposed to play a normal game in ranked solo Q in platinum division when I can't freaking walk to my team or say anything to them... all I've got is 1 message for 4 minutes ... if the game is 40 minutes ill get 13 messages in total and explain to me what the heck is that? BULLSHIT , that's what it is. I pay money for this game and they can't even bother reading what I am emailing them... so ignorant, pathetic... but all they can do is make new skins ... if you are reading this tell me your thoughts on this matter because its pissing me off! Thanks!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel