Unpopular opion: trolls should not get punished

I am not talking about the 0\30 disco nunu who ruins your games, I am talking about forum trolls. How can someone know that a person is trolling? The answer is that its impossible. First lets define what is a troll In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain. (Wikipedia-Chan) Its impossible to know if the purpose of someone who made a contrevertional post is bating, moking others or starting a conflict. Noone can read his mind. If you are a moderator and you think that a post is ridiculous and the person who made it must be trolling you shouldn't remove it because there is a big chance the poster is innocent. One of my posts got removed for trolling. I am not a troll and I will never be a troll. Searching for truth is my only purpose its an integral part of me, a nostalgia of my soul, a hunger that nothing else will satisfy.The pleasure that I have while searching for the truth is comparable to the pleasure of getting my feet licked by a goat. Just like astronomers wants to know more about planets and galaxies, geologists wants to know more about earth, I want to know more about the reasons why janna mains are all boosted, why my jungler is ducking garbage. Is this hard to understand?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel