The French are great gamers

Hello english LOL Community, I have a little story for you. In Germany (where i am from) we have lot of prejudices against french gamers. They cant play, they cant speak other languages and at minute 20 they will surrender anyway.... There is a "How many post until Redpost" game in the German and either in the French board. Some month ago, the frenchmen started to conquer our game, so we answered in their game. It was the beginning of a Spam Friendship. Last week we started a role-playing game together. A fictive war between France and Germany. We declared war on the french community! Both sides try to provoke each other with funny post on the other board. Finally we met us in Summoners Rift to see which Community is the better one. Unfortunately the French did not surrender and proved us how strong their gaming is! We streamed it together and even there the french Community won, because their caster could speak German! Ours even had some Troubles with the English Language ;) I hope this text will help you to think about your prejudices. If Frenchmen can play LOL, are multilingual and dont surrender, **all other prejudices have to be wrong, too!!!** Thanks for your Time, Greetings Eibert Rümmel ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- King of the German speaking LoL Community PS: If you found some mistakes, feel free to tell me. I am always happy, if i can improve my English ;)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel