* Taliyah will be released in Patch 6.10, becoming the second bird-esque Shuriman champion and making Azir get stroppy about it.
* ~~Power Rangers~~ Super Galaxy skins for Fizz, Shyvana and Kindred will be released in Patch 6.10.
* Alistar is no longer literally unkillable at Level 6 when he uses Unbreakable Will
* Anivia's Glacial storm is cheaper and can be cast further away. Take that global warming!
* Aurelion Sol nerfed for Aurelion Sol mains. Aurelion Sol mains are really salty about this, since his average win rate is mediocre.
* Cassiopeia has embraced the pirate's tradition of running away better. Q can be cast further and its MS decays slower, while Miasma's min/max range is less/more.
* Fiddlesticks has been given scarecrow tech, causing one of his birds on Dark Wind to flee.
* Fizz's baby fish won't drop away anymore, even if you cleanse it or tell it that nobody will love him.
* Illaoi's teacher training is going splendidly, and Harsh Lesson's cooldown is reduced.
* Fishbones no longer starts as a lazy piece of junk. That comes when you get more attack speed on Jinx now.
* Malzahar's passive cooldown is up in the early game and goes down at set intervals rather than one level at a time. Weaker early, but stronger late - but who cares? He's still broken.
* Yi's True Damage is up and Meditate has a better AP ratio, making him feel better when he buys what he's supposed to buy in the first place.
* Nocturne and Shyvana have AP ratios now. Don't actually buy AP items for them, it's still rubbish.
* Beatrice is no longer incompetent and will execute low health minions. Swain now heals massively against every target in a fight while still dealing tons of damage, putting him in line with every other tank in the game.
* Taric's ultimate has a 30% increase to his fabulousness.
* Tryndamere now stays at a set amount of health per level instead of being always 1. The needless towerdives will continue regardless.
* Vel'Koz has graduated from Void University with a doctorate on using AP more efficiently.
* Vladimir's ult will heal more, because stealing infected blood from other people who aren't his blood type and getting healthier from it makes perfect sense.
* You can now step on Zyra's seeds sooner, a move which sparked one angry post by Rob, that guy from I.T.
* Tristana's splash arts have been updated to better reflect her fantasy as 'baby blue elf.'
* Respawn timers on the minimap for Red and Blue are smaller because they aren't as important as the dragon.
* The first minions have decided bringing a sword to a gunfight is actually a really bad idea and will now attack other minions with swords.
* The Mountain Drake no longer amplifies other True Damage to keep it consistent, a statement completely contradicted by towers taking reduced True Damage when trying to backdoor them
* The Ocean Drake gives health and mana back as it did before, but only if you're a good boy and didn't get into a fight.
* Bloodrazor, a traditional duelling item, was deemed not good enough at duelling and thus buffed. Experts reckon it'll be 6 months before it's removed like other AS Jungle items.
* Barrier can be used more often. At least 4 more people will now pick it.
* Singed mains rejoiced at the news that Ghost makes you move faster later and can be used more.
* Not removed. Instead, high-level matches are fairer and made more often.
* Nothing about Solo Queue. Don't ask.
* Champion Mastery Levels 6 + 7 will been released in this patch, requiring you to actually be able to play the champ.
* An IP sink has been added to help you reach Mastery 6 + 7. Those with over 100,000 IP no longer need to change their identities endlessly now.
* The client is now slightly more competent at not lighting itself on fire every time someone tries to play a game.
* We've hired a bow tapper for Varus so he no longer hurts spell shielded targets with his big arrow.
* If Tibbers lives long enough for a second Tibbers to be made straight away, the original will no longer savage the new one out of spite and reset the summon cooldown.
* Voidspawn now (grudgingly) recognise minions as being a real thing and not a myth.
* Flat Armor reduction no longer gives monsters the middle finger and take more armor than necessary.
* Ziggs gets more big bombs, even when throwing C4 around like a madman.