"if u are good u will climb " line use by many forum user

"if u are good u will climb " although this is true to an extend , the main question is how much better u need to be for you to actually climb in theory only if you are 1% better than where you are you should be able to climb yet thats no the case in league since is a 5v5 , so ignore the possible things that affect the match: int afk boosted booster etc and say their team is what the base line of the players in that elo your are in . your whole team need to better to win and for you to climb , see the issue ????? you can be better than where you are and simply stuck ,because you are not that much better to solo cary yet in theory you should climb but you often see people reply " elo hell dont exist if you are a plat + player you can solo carry and climb out of there in no time " yes thats true , is easy for a **Plat+** plus to solo carry and get out of bronze but that does not imply to say sliver players or even low gold player myself for instance you if you drop me back to brozne 5 and tell me to climb out yeah i probably will, **Eventually **. And for epople who think low elo player have weak skill which is kind of a common thing to "oh you can out play them they are bronze if you are trully better you win be 10/0 and snowball them " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iiUvm668eU&t=682s here a video by ghost to lane(GTL) showing a brozne player in a diamond game , did he get rek and snowball ?? **No ** so when higher elo players before you laugh at low elo player's post , think of a reason first and not just i am higher elo i must be right , that's not a valid argument P.S. i did say in my other post i have many time to think of things to challenge in league , now here is more last one is about how wording and naming in league are misleading , feel free to take a look too if you like my argument above https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/VGMf6KOy-things-that-riot-need-to-get-right?comment=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel