Status of Brexit

Gather around my fellas, gather around, I got great News to share! Prepare the Popcorn, this gonna be gud! With a convincing result of 51.X to 48.Y % a democratic victory has been achieved! 51.X % of the People can evoke tyranny over the other 48.Y %! HORRAY! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Boris Johnson, one of the biggest leaders of the Leave campaign said there is "no hurry" to get Great Britain out of the EU. But the People have spoken, havent they? Time to respect their will and break free of the tyranny of the EU!!! HORRAY! While President of the EU says that the people's will should be respected and British government should send the request to leave the EU officially via Art. 50 of the EU constitution. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Nigel Farage, UKIP leader, using the Slogan: 350 Million Pound spend for the EU per week? Thats outrageous! Rather spend it on OUR BRITISH NHS INSTEAD! HORRAY! In an interview: Interviewer: Will the 350 Million Pounds per week now spend on the NHS now that GB is leaving the EU Nigel Farage: No, they wont. Interviewer: But that was a big part of your campaign, that was what influened a lot of ppl! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} The british Google requests of "What is/does the EU?" rose significantly AFTER the Referendum. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} First Scottish Independence Referendum 2014 GB: If you leave, you leave the EU too. Scotland votes no. 2 years later -> GB leaves EU dragging Scotland with it Scotland strives for 2nd Scottish Independence Referendum, while all districts of Scotland voted "Remain" in the Brexit vote {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} ..... {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} Bummers, I am out of popcorn. News: Nigel Farage blames Brexit on Angela Merkel in the EU parliament Talk about deflection tactic {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Just invoke Art.50 already! You guys won! Show some spine!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel