I don't get humanity.

As I get older, I find myself struggling to fit in to what is considered ordinary. This hasn't just happened. I have never truly fitted in or belonged to really anywhere. Even at school I never fitted in because of how I acted (not in a bad way, just different) decades on and I still have the same problem., where people see empathy and compassion for other people, I find a sense of emptiness and numbness. I don't get people. I understand how they think, I get why they think what they think, but that saddens me. The average person is ignorant, emotional, driven by greed and a sense of entitlement, they never see anything else other than their own view on something and that's not progressive. We are meant to be the number one mammal on the planet, yet we don't act like it. That frustrates me to no end. People don't usually understand me outside of the internet. The internet is a place where you can be more open about what and how you think and act (within reason) the world that your parents of grandparents live in is disgusting, where all they have is their own view of what is ok without a thought to anyone's ideas. I don't like that. I don't like the fact that I might think it's ok to IDK walk around naked. Or it's ok say and act in a certain way. I don't mean harm to anyone and yet, because of what I feel is ok with the world, I am judged in all aspects in my life. When did that become ok to judge an opinon? I don't hurt anyone in my life. I don't force people or coerce anyone, I live alone, I let nature flourish and grow and yet I'm the weird one. I would like to think that in my lifetime we will change. We will have this explosion of openness and free thinking world. Where people are allowed to say what they want without being judged or lambasted for how and what they think. But I know it won't happen, I'm aware that people are to arrogant and too stubborn to change what and how they think. Which is a shame in my eyes.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel