things that riot need to get right

riot need to rename tribunal tribunal Law a. A law court. b. The bench where a judge or other presiding judicial officer sits in court. c. The place where a session of court is held. Read more at http://www.yourdictionary.com/tribunal#sdiuF43zOrm7BjYp.99 so i dont really see the relation with what they do and trials is what take place in side a tribunal which mean A court trial, also called a bench trial or a jury trial, is when all the facts of a case are heard, and a judge or jury makes the final decision about the court case. An offender can waive their rights to a jury trial and just have the judge make the ruling in a bench trial. so riot plz correct your name wording in skill description for example , yasuo q , it says it is treat as basic attack yet it is not in some case , A if it hit something then hit a champion it does not count as a basic , B does not work on tower. see plz get your wording right i am bored of farming in poe so i make a post . i also have something else in mind too hah
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel