Awful Game

Gyazo
The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.
So, before wednesday of last week i was pretty much enjoying league got into diamond and was sitting at 87lp, however since that wednesday i have been hit with trolls afks inters feeders pretty much 7/10 games that ive played and ive got to the limit where i get seriously fustarted and tilt and become more toxic very quickly for the way the matchmaking is portrayed and the way i feel like im being specailly targetted to try and carry trolls which YOU CANT DO ANYMORE CAUSE ITS NOW A TEAM GAME, also i dodged a game yesterday cause of toxic flaming troll picks in champ select and today i have just dodged again cause of a lucian mid and a bard top however IT HAS TAKEN -10 LP OFF ME AND GIVE ME A LEAVER BUSTER QUEUE OF 30 MINUTES, why should i be penalized so much for other players who troll riot you really need to sort out this problem, it is unfair and doesnt allow your players to enjoy themselves.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel