If you could bring your main champion(s) to real life for a week...

What would you do with them? Please keep this within the T rating of the game. ######although I can't imagine how some scenarios might end up not being R or M Anyway, if I could have {{champion:89}} stay here for a week I'd ask her to boost my resistance to the sun because I am physically incapable of enduring high temperatures. It's just impossible for me to withstand the heat. Second, and probably most important of all, is to ask her to cough up some dough. I'm sorry but in a world where it's perfectly fine to spend 3800 gold coins on a hat I would consider it a crime against my very being if I didn't get at least 100 gold coins from her. The stuff might be a commodity there but it sure as fk is priced much higher here. When that is done and over with I will most likely ask that she'd train me in combat or pose as a model for me, as I wish to be a photographer. She is from mount Targon and all and I'd like to go to take her to the nearby mountains to engage in the above mentioned activities. If I had posted this just 3 weeks ago, I would have requested that she lay waste on my enemies, but I have come to inner peace at the moment and there's no one I wish to unleash my vengeance upon. I'll write only briefly what I'd want to have {{champion:62}} do: Mostly the same as Leo - give me gold coins and train me in combat. But I would like to have a ride on the Nimbus could which appears to be in his possession, but only in his Radiant skin. All I know is that flying around on a cloud is totally rad and it's something I wish we could do. ######this probably belongs to games, contests and jokes....
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel