ah no he got capsule for 1BE revert or i dont give rp { who cares about ur p lol }

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEEE GOT OVER THAUSSANDD CAPSHULESSS AHHHH REVERT OR I DONT GIV MA MONEYHHHHH LOOOOOOOOL keeep cryinggggggggg boysss, " I wont spend any cent anymore " who cares? no one didnt even tell u before to spend ur money on this game,if you dont spend it you do it for yourself,Idk these people just want riot attention " revert or I dont spend money " so I want free lp, RIOT GIVE ME FREE LP OR I DONT SPEND MONEY ON UR GAME ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA... jesus people are so mad because couple of them got capsules,so what? why are you so jelaous because you didnt get it? if that happened to you,I can bet you'd do the same thing. you can just keep crying and threat how you wont spend money on the game,no one really cares ur just embarrasing urself how sad you actually are. 90% of the people who said they wont spend money on the game IS gonna actually spend money on the game as soon as new skin they like comes out. DONT REVERT IT LET THEM KEEP WHAT THEY GOT SO OTHERS CAN CRY IN MISERY HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAGHA {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel