I got account suspension for only one report, and i didnt insult anyone.

Hello everyone, hope you are fine and well. I admit, i was a toxic player. but after my final chat restriction i have been controlling myself as much as i could and thankfully i was a nice player and even got honor again. suddenly one game comes where two players at bot lane start insulting me "literally insulting me" for not joining in an early fight where our jungler got caught. i wanted to play safe since it was a katarina who was in that fight and i was low in hp. i defended myself as respectfully as i should have , but suddenly after the game i got the "account suspended for 14 days " .... i really dont know what i did wrong this time.... is it wrong to even talk or chat in the game? i added a copy of the text, please i beg you tell me what i did wrong. i was a toxic player but i really wanna improve. please, point out the "harassment" or "unsportsman behavior" in my messages below. note that the game sends you only what you sent. i wish i could send down what they said so i could say these words in return. i beg you dont harass me or insult me here on forums, just please respectfully point out my wrong and tell me if i deserve this ban or not. thank you so much everyone. Game 1 Pre-Game Viktor Veilmurne: sigh' In-Game Viktor Veilmurne: wp man Viktor Veilmurne: pls pls Viktor Veilmurne: dont give her Viktor Veilmurne: another kill Viktor Veilmurne: omg Viktor Veilmurne: here goes the game Viktor Veilmurne: dude why did you fight olaf Viktor Veilmurne: omg Viktor Veilmurne: just run Viktor Veilmurne: wait so you guys technically feed my kat then blame me ? Viktor Veilmurne: wow Viktor Veilmurne: just wow Viktor Veilmurne: no Viktor Veilmurne: sorry Viktor Veilmurne: yeah thank your support and jungle for that... Viktor Veilmurne: its a gg Viktor Veilmurne: anyways Viktor Veilmurne: they started it Viktor Veilmurne: im only at 2 deaths Viktor Veilmurne: this was my first Viktor Veilmurne: death Viktor Veilmurne: to her Viktor Veilmurne: after they gave her 3 kills Viktor Veilmurne: she was at bae Viktor Veilmurne: base Viktor Veilmurne: u are the one who said "dont blame each oter" Viktor Veilmurne: right Viktor Veilmurne: reported Viktor Veilmurne: for what? Viktor Veilmurne: i didnt call you names Viktor Veilmurne: ty Viktor Veilmurne: you go 2v1 Viktor Veilmurne: i wont surrender Viktor Veilmurne: sorry Viktor Veilmurne: love you too Viktor Veilmurne: turret more important Viktor Veilmurne: yeah dont take the objectives Viktor Veilmurne: instead take a respawnable minion Viktor Veilmurne: true Viktor Veilmurne: im the idioot Viktor Veilmurne: sorry Viktor Veilmurne: well as u can see i took down half its hp Viktor Veilmurne: this turret doesnt regen Viktor Veilmurne: which means next wave its down Viktor Veilmurne: why zax Viktor Veilmurne: zac Viktor Veilmurne: just why Viktor Veilmurne: u werent there Viktor Veilmurne: wp darius Viktor Veilmurne: sry darius didnt mean to steal Viktor Veilmurne: i sent that command a moment ago Viktor Veilmurne: to help you dps her down Viktor Veilmurne: warded huh Viktor Veilmurne: lmfao Viktor Veilmurne: nah Viktor Veilmurne: you just were lucky Viktor Veilmurne: thats all about it hun Viktor Veilmurne: yeah Viktor Veilmurne: i didnt use my flash to go all in on kaisa Viktor Veilmurne: i could Viktor Veilmurne: dont worry , next time Viktor Veilmurne: 3v1 now huh Viktor Veilmurne: 3v1 Viktor Veilmurne: anyways, thanks for free turrets Viktor Veilmurne: love you Viktor Veilmurne: lemme get liandries Viktor Veilmurne: easy Viktor Veilmurne: report me for what Viktor Veilmurne: velkoz Viktor Veilmurne: i did everything to make you win Viktor Veilmurne: what is wrong with you Viktor Veilmurne: hmmm Viktor Veilmurne: you are all together huh Viktor Veilmurne: you both at bot Viktor Veilmurne: okay then Viktor Veilmurne: care Viktor Veilmurne: varus at red Viktor Veilmurne: coming to you Viktor Veilmurne: i didnt Viktor Veilmurne: take any red Viktor Veilmurne: this whole game Viktor Veilmurne: wtf Viktor Veilmurne: you gonna lie now? Viktor Veilmurne: gj leona Viktor Veilmurne: lol Viktor Veilmurne: say sorry Viktor Veilmurne: and i will carry you Viktor Veilmurne: when they insult me Viktor Veilmurne: then blame me Viktor Veilmurne: no Viktor Veilmurne: i wont Viktor Veilmurne: they started it Viktor Veilmurne: sorry Viktor Veilmurne: they dont deserve it Viktor Veilmurne: you saw them Viktor Veilmurne: right Viktor Veilmurne: and u didnt say anything Viktor Veilmurne: you are no better Viktor Veilmurne: yeah start talking sht to darius too Viktor Veilmurne: let him see what i was seeing from you Viktor Veilmurne: saying "wtf" isnt advicing Viktor Veilmurne: btw Viktor Veilmurne: you are both toxic you adn varus Viktor Veilmurne: you dont deserve the win Viktor Veilmurne: unless ofc you say sorry Viktor Veilmurne: i will consider helping you' Viktor Veilmurne: win this game Viktor Veilmurne: int? Viktor Veilmurne: mistr 4/13 Viktor Veilmurne: im the one inting? Viktor Veilmurne: lol Viktor Veilmurne: 4/13 Viktor Veilmurne: talking Viktor Veilmurne: meh Viktor Veilmurne: you seeing this darius? Viktor Veilmurne: just say it Viktor Veilmurne: are you seeing what they type? Viktor Veilmurne: admit they are toxic Viktor Veilmurne: wait what Viktor Veilmurne: they insult me Viktor Veilmurne: and you say im toxic? Viktor Veilmurne: seriously? Viktor Veilmurne: hmm Viktor Veilmurne: okay Viktor Veilmurne: same Viktor Veilmurne: sure Viktor Veilmurne: i know you would report regardless Viktor Veilmurne: but seeing you sayin sorry Viktor Veilmurne: is enough Post-Game Viktor Veilmurne: all my team insulted me Viktor Veilmurne: and i felt depressed Viktor Veilmurne: so i wouldnt helpp them Viktor Veilmurne: they said thye will report me Viktor Veilmurne: can you please report bot lane Viktor Veilmurne: please report velkoz and varus they never stopped insulting me Viktor Veilmurne: thank you Viktor Veilmurne: hope you report them too darius Viktor Veilmurne: be fair about it Viktor Veilmurne: if you gonna report me for grieving Viktor Veilmurne: report them for harassing me Viktor Veilmurne: be fair Viktor Veilmurne: cuz if you report only me, you have misjudged me Viktor Veilmurne: all up to you
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel