EXTREMELY undeserved permaban, I demand moderator's action IMMEDIATELY

Got permaban for 2 games chatlog. Game 2 can be considered flame but it was OLD, even pre 14 day suspension so its already unfair. I had not the best game and everyone in my team was flaming me in this game for every mistake I made, and I was trying to hold my ground in chat and BOOM I AM BANNED? Check the other players chatlogs kindly before you ban someone? Everyone was saying things like BOOSTED, EBAY ACCOUNT, %%% et cetera and I was trying to hold my ground without even using offensive words. This is absolutely and completely unfair and undeserved and I demand moderator's action Game 1 Protocol REKT: ward red Protocol REKT: so far good Protocol REKT: invade ruined, top and bot gj ## THAT WAS A PRAISE Protocol REKT: ... Protocol REKT: sry lux but you cant play ## He refused to follow me, anyway it was rather polite imo Protocol REKT: if you followed Protocol REKT: i'd kill lucian Protocol REKT: i dotn think i will gank you anymore Protocol REKT: i hate when players dont have balls Protocol REKT: always playing too safe Protocol REKT: im recycling ## Insta rage because I was taking his minions... but he wasn't there and tower would take them anyway Protocol REKT: stealing something that tower would kill isnt stealing Protocol REKT: ward bot Protocol REKT: i DONT dive ## Rage from renekton cause I didn't follow him Protocol REKT: dont expect any tower diving from me Protocol REKT: and idc ##Boosted, et cetera Protocol REKT: stop flame Protocol REKT: idc Protocol REKT: not every game has to be good for me Protocol REKT: if you have problem just stfu ## everyone saying I am bad Protocol REKT: and mute Protocol REKT: WTF Protocol REKT: WTF INSTAKILL Protocol REKT: you are so reported rene ## He was flaming all the time Protocol REKT: extremely Protocol REKT: one bad game and you flame me all the time Protocol REKT: stupid toxic kid ## JUST CHECK THIS RENEKTON CHATLOG Protocol REKT: you are ALl reported for flaming Protocol REKT: and stop flaming jungler for having a questionable game Protocol REKT: I am not even feeding and you flame Protocol REKT: just becasue I am not carrying Protocol REKT: second report to you ## HE SAID %%% Protocol REKT: tell me since when 3/2/5 are bad stats you hardstuck low gold Protocol REKT: report my team for heavy flame on me just because I dont have the best game Great job again riot, you just banned innocent victim and didn't give me any chance to recover from punishment tiers. I demand immediate moderator's account cause the thing you've done is INSANELY unfair and that was my only decent account, now its gone
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel