14 day ban - I'm genuinely depressed IRL

{{item:3070}}{{item:3070}}{{item:3070}}{{item:3070}}{{item:3070}}{{item:3070}} So I play this game far too much, talking 10 hours a day sometimes as much as 16. It's basically all my personal time. So in the tiny minority of my games that I get frustrated and talk too much, will still add up to a significant number compared to the average player. I make a point of avoiding being toxic, rude, passive aggressive, or insulting - but sometimes I can get baited into it by someone else doing it to me (flaming me etc). Anyway, I just got a 14 day suspension and I'm depressed as hell, and I hate myself... I was support, and my Vayne was being sarcastic and toxic - spamming pings on me, making rude comments, and I ended up talking with him way more than I should have. He kept saying more things so I kept replying. I was getting a bit rude but only because he kept going on and on. I know someone will post telling me it's my own fault and I should just mute and play the game, all I can do is say I'm sorry - I admit I was a bit of a dick, and I'm sorry for acting like it in this game. But 14 days for being a little rude? I have people telling me they hope my family get cancer after I die 1 time in lane, and I see people intentionally going 0-20 and nothing happens to them. 14 days when I never swear or flame unless provoked, when I try my best every game? Because I got baited into acting like an idiot by some toxic guy? I'd like to appeal this, but I can't even bring the motivation to send a support ticket because in the past I just got automated replies. So below is the exact e-mail I got. Yes I was being obnoxious, people in this game being toxic all the time and throwing games made my frustration burst a little and I acted stupid this game. But a 14 day ban? :( > 14 Day Behavior Suspension > zinxao, > > You have received a 14 day ban following an extensive audit of in-game behavior within recent League of Legends matches. > > Your peers judged your behavior to be far below the standards of the League of Legends community. Think through the conversation and reflect on your words. League is an intense, competitive game, but every player deserves respect. Read more about the effort to encourage sportsmanlike play, here. > > Here are some chat logs that were identified as negative by other players in the community. > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ > Nice useful vayne > I'm afk now > free kill lucian and u just stand there > if u did somethin > if u followed > yes > enjoy the loss anyway ur too heavy > not worth my time > can we ff at 20 > want to win my next game then go to bed > next time follow when ur lane mate engages > all on u bro > muted > why would he gank > you dont even follow on engages > it would be a waste of his time to gank > theoretically > if adc doesnt do anything > i mean, maybe im just imagining some fantasy universe where pantheon and vayne can > do more dmg than braum and lucian > maybe its all in my head > maybe if jax went bot instead of stealing ur top > i couldve supported him > and he wouldve followed my engage > we'll never know :^) > it was a fine engages > panth is one of the strongest lv1 champs in the game > i even ignited him > i was just trying to get u a kill > but u run back without so much as auto attacking him > then flame me > i played every champ in this game > i can tell u we wouldve won that trade if u helped > lol > adc no follow > cant help it ^^ > wow > vayne attacked an enemy champion > WOW > I fell of my chair > amazement and shock and surprise > vayne knows how to auto the enemy champions > 500 ranked games in season 5 and 55% win rate > all with panth > 2 minutes boys > meh > we couldve had an amazing botlane > but vayne cant follow > i said it twice in the last 20 minutes idk how that's 'every minute' > next time ur support engages > foillow > we couldve won this > Nah > botlane was lost > lucian got 2 kills > cuz u couldnt follow my engage > u just stood there like a potato > no abilities no auyto attack > while lucian and braum both all in us > they played it good > i played it good > vayne wasnt present > gg wp > I'm not 3-7 > it's true > i'm only level 7 > now > or i wouldve > see how hard u tilted me vayne > yes > i need to win my next game > then sleep for work > ur wasting time > no > stop wasting time > ff > lol > negative is when i engage on lucian > and u just stand there and watch > then somehow manage to die anyway > rofl > nice > what are you, 12? > I tried > and vayne didnt follow > lmao > cant win a 1v2 > ayyyy > report vayne > toxic when i died lv1 > trying to get him a kill > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ > This type of behavior is unacceptable in this community. When there is nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. As a community, we also don't believe that retaliation is an appropriate response, so in cases where there is retaliation, both players receive penalties. This is the only warning this account will receive. Further examples of toxic behavior can result in permanent closure of your account. >
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel