Stop giving Riot all this sh*t

I've been wanting to say this for a very long time now. I am sick of people bashing Riot for "Omfg Riot your client is bugged FIX IT" and how the game is unbalanced and how certain champions are so broken and how it's 100% Riot's fault why you don't enjoy this game anymore but play it regardless... Like come on now man. All these people talk sooooooo much trash as if they knew exactly how to fix the game and as if it was sooooo obvious what needs to be done to fix the game and how it is soooooooo easy to fix this game, but Riot doesn't want to do it because they'd rather devote their attention to the pro league. I am sick of these posts really. First of all, this game doesn't need much fixing, it's super super cool and really enjoyable to play. If you don't like a certain champion, well ban him. If there are more champions you hate, you won't get them every game don't worry. If you are just generally not happy with the state of the game like Hashinshin and Shaclone keep crying on stream how "Re*a*det Riot is for not fixing this and that and weee weeeeee {{item:3070}}..." Well then leave. No one is forcing you to play this game, and it's Riot's game, and, contrary to your delusional beliefs, in fact DO know what they are doing and they DO know how to balance the game. The client is just that. It's probably not so easy to fix as it is preaching about it on the forums, also stop pointing out issues without offering ANY solutions. "But dude. {{champion:84}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}} all thee champions are too powerful because I lost a game to them and now I want you to nerf them to the point where they are unplayable..." Bro. If you don't like something about this game you have two options. Adapt and deal with it and don't go on forums and give Riot all this crap they don't deserve, or leave and don't come back. Simple. You all say "Yea Riot are so re*ard*d..." yea and you think you are smarter than the entire company and you know the solution to a problem while their entire company is incapable of figuring it out ? Give me a break. I love this game and the state which it is in now, and if you don't, leave.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel