""""""""""""I got banned and they didnt, riot is unfair""""""""""""

sorta continuation from my previous post https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/2joO758I-to-all-of-you-unfairly-banned-people-for-flaming-back most of these saints usually try to show themselves as a victim to the community ""i got banned but they didnt" now listen up all of u "victims" lets say theres two blocks 1 block is normal people above block 2 2 block is people who are toxic and negative lets say u are in block 1, playing, and then """flaming back because boo hoo i need to defend myself" u report the "flamers" now heres the important part Read this Veeeeery carefully the "flamers" get dropped into block 2, U are dropped into block 2 because u flame back too and now theres a bunch of people in block two the system takes people one after another and bans them, because they are in block two, The Ban Pool sooner or later, the flamers will be banned or they already are but u didnt get the "player punished card" Just because u are banned first doesnt mean the system is rigged and riot is unfair, all of you flamers will be banned sooner or later, depending on how hard u break the rules please get this into your system before crying on the forums for being banned unfairly {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel