so i got trolled again and i recieve a 24game chat restriction.

Game 1 TSAF DUBDUB: ? TSAF DUBDUB: i caught myself a pokemon TSAF DUBDUB: report her TSAF DUBDUB: shes trolling me TSAF DUBDUB: because she died TSAF DUBDUB: LB ur toxic TSAF DUBDUB: = report TSAF DUBDUB: lol TSAF DUBDUB: she ruins my game i might as well join in TSAF DUBDUB: cant fight em, join em TSAF DUBDUB: says the 0/3/1 lb TSAF DUBDUB: im too weak to go near him thanks to lb TSAF DUBDUB: he cant 1v4 idiot TSAF DUBDUB: noice TSAF DUBDUB: ty lb TSAF DUBDUB: pro lb TSAF DUBDUB: 0/3 TSAF DUBDUB: to 0/4 TSAF DUBDUB: gj TSAF DUBDUB: kk will dop TSAF DUBDUB: fucking noob lb TSAF DUBDUB: fed sona as leblanc TSAF DUBDUB: are u seriously that bad? TSAF DUBDUB: why no eat me TSAF DUBDUB: rengar at blue TSAF DUBDUB: turret ftw TSAF DUBDUB: u could of ate me cho TSAF DUBDUB: to save me but yahknoo TSAF DUBDUB: lvl hack? TSAF DUBDUB: its called having 140 farm TSAF DUBDUB: u have 80 learn to farm TSAF DUBDUB: team wher eu at TSAF DUBDUB: i got there carry TSAF DUBDUB: the diana one shot is real TSAF DUBDUB: when lb actually kills people TSAF DUBDUB: after her 11yr old paddy of telling me to die TSAF DUBDUB: cmon TSAF DUBDUB: sona op TSAF DUBDUB: heal heal heal heal heal heal heal heal TSAF DUBDUB: why TSAF DUBDUB: really TSAF DUBDUB: u take both my buff TSAF DUBDUB: why TSAF DUBDUB: THEN WHY TAKE MY BLUE TSAF DUBDUB: I NEED BLUE TSAF DUBDUB: fuck u TSAF DUBDUB: mf who u give my buffs? TSAF DUBDUB: to TSAF DUBDUB: mf simple lesson you need to learn. when your not carrying dont piss off your carry TSAF DUBDUB: sall good my mf tooks double bufs then died TSAF DUBDUB: im ready to afk TSAF DUBDUB: im tilted enough after this game to afk TSAF DUBDUB: toxic LB + greedy mf TSAF DUBDUB: yeh report me for everything i just said in all chat TSAF DUBDUB: if you want to TSAF DUBDUB: as apparently its flame TSAF DUBDUB: when im stating facts... TSAF DUBDUB: yolo TSAF DUBDUB: when you have enough of your game so you play like its GTA TSAF DUBDUB: i troll thanks to lb taking my farm at 8 mins then mf taking my buffs and me being really sick of this teams whinning then "report X" TSAF DUBDUB: id rather the reds win TSAF DUBDUB: doesnt mean anything to me TSAF DUBDUB: leona u said kid to lb TSAF DUBDUB: wait for what TSAF DUBDUB: for us to lose@? TSAF DUBDUB: we had a chance to win ages ago TSAF DUBDUB: but mf decided to take buffs TSAF DUBDUB: and die TSAF DUBDUB: then give them yas TSAF DUBDUB: and he killed u all TSAF DUBDUB: 10 mins ago TSAF DUBDUB: and you are what? TSAF DUBDUB: an adult playing a kids game? are u a pedophile? TSAF DUBDUB: why do u need blue lb? TSAF DUBDUB: how long till you give it sona TSAF DUBDUB: or karma TSAF DUBDUB: and throw the game TSAF DUBDUB: fucking kid TSAF DUBDUB: mf go mid TSAF DUBDUB: i kill him TSAF DUBDUB: omg TSAF DUBDUB: idiot TSAF DUBDUB: why mf TSAF DUBDUB: u ran bot for what reason? TSAF DUBDUB: only coz i was throwing this is the game where I have a 0/4 lb that follows me round my jungle trying to last hit all my jungle creeps and I get a 24game chat restriction for it... btw I got told to die and I'm the one with the chat restriction
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel