Rito really? Banning people who call to report an intentional feeder and verbal abusers

A guy intentionally feeds, verbal abuse team, play jungle and write in chat that he wont gank. and i ask team to report him for being "trollo". I get suspended 14 days. same player was verbal abusing 3 games straight. I guess when Rito do the "review" they are blind and only see your own chat. never whats in contest. I never flamed the rest, just called to report same player 3 games in row... Now im suspended? Wow.... being called a whore yet you suspend the wrong guy. Now i know what this game is about - to intentional feed, troll the game and then spam reports to suspend players and give them 0 loot for a couple of months.. Thanks for that Rito. Game 1: 0 Im So Toxic 0: invade 0 Im So Toxic 0: im gonna dive in 0 Im So Toxic 0: fk :D 0 Im So Toxic 0: so you refuse to help me when im alive? just to take kill from adc :D 0 Im So Toxic 0: jungle ever wanna come bot? or what 0 Im So Toxic 0: report jungle for verbal abuse and no help bot 0 Im So Toxic 0: report jungle never gank bot trolling. he baby sit top and push top only trolling on garen 0 Im So Toxic 0: report jungle for troll This game the jungle verbal abuse me and called teamplayers for whores... but ofc Rito doesnt give a damn. Game 2: 0 Im So Toxic 0: omfg? so i pick adc and now teemo is bot 0 Im So Toxic 0: u come turret side naab 0 Im So Toxic 0: stfu its you who trolled. now muted 0 Im So Toxic 0: muted 0 Im So Toxic 0: im done playing 0 Im So Toxic 0: report xin for verbal and trolling 0 Im So Toxic 0: since u troll bot and refuse to help after giving them first kill im done bot 0 Im So Toxic 0: the help bot is real thanks jungler for killing lane 0 Im So Toxic 0: report jungle for trolling whole game and ruin bot 0 Im So Toxic 0: report jungler biggest intentional troller. never help team never near dragon :) thanks I choose mid, a guy instalock mid.. so i change to adc not bother to fight... same guy who instalock mid as teemo go to play adc as full AP.. And again, same jungler as before verbal abuse team and call them whores... accusing all when he dies. So i only mute him and ask team to report him after game. For that I got suspended.. but verbal abusing jungle is still out there.. Thanks Rito. Its like giving a prison sentence for someone who gets stabbed but slaps the stabber in the face.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel