WTF is up?! In all the games I play ADC, I'm playing with a noob support player.
For me 8/10 games are with nooby supports.
What do I mean by a noob support player? The following things:
- No warding
- No map pressure (trying to zone the enemy player/denying CS)
- No wave management
- No harassing the enemy players
- No pinging
- Throwing a Thresh hook on a Leona
- Straight up feeding the enemy laners
- Recalling when wave the is pushed towards our lane
- Roaming at the wrong times
- Making absolutely no engages or trying to peel for me as ADC
- Staying behind the ADC
- Taking CS
- Taking kills (depends on the supp champion ofcourse, giving Brand kills can be beneficial)
Most of the games, it's me versus a decent ADC and support. All I'm doing is trying to out CS my enemy ADC player and playing really safely. Until my support starts feeding insanely.
How am I able to win a solo lane? It feels impossible and most of the game I just go AFK, because I'm not going to spend 1 hour on a losing game.
Sure.... Maybe my other teammates might carr.... Wait, they're also feeding like crazy.
No hope for being an ADC.