adc main hates supports

I think I'm in a bit of a pickle now. Last week, I started to really hate everyone who plays support. I feel like I keep getting matched with the worst of the worst this role has to offer. Most of the time it's Thresh's or Lulu's but there is also the occasional Karma or Bard mixed in... They usually do at least one of the following things: They spam the ? whenever I do something they perceive as wrong like "missing a cs" or "not winning every trade" or "not even bother trying to trade with a Lucian" Stay outside of XP range under tower as soon as they are "fed up with the useless adc" They chat/complain instead of getting presence or warding. They randomly engage against a minion disadvantage and try to fight it out. They complain when I don't get a kill. And at some random point they'll start complaining about my cs. I just leave them alone when I'm sure that I'm wasted there and if we win, I'm usually the only one to get an S rank. At first I thought I just got a little bit too sensitive. But I had quite a lot of games like this where I was the only one with an S rank. So weird... Anyone got an idea what to do besides trying to humor them/just muting them at the start of the game/rounding up and shooting all supports?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel