Being positive is worth it

Gyazo
Take screenshots, screen GIFs, and full page captures you can instantly share now and search later. Get the free app for Windows, Mac, and mobile.
Hi there. So i recently hit Diamond 5. It was a big milestone for me, and i had grinded a lot of games in Plat 2 and Plat 1 to get there. This season i have focused A LOT on being super positive towards my teammates, and never giving up. But after being stuck in high plat for what felt like forever, i started to get a bit passive aggresive in my games, and it actually impacted my games very negatively. So when i got to Diamond, i decided to change that, and go back to being a giant smile on the rift! Now, 8 games later, i am in promos to Diamond 4... O,o With only 1 loss In at least 3 of the games i won (Including the latest where top lane Xin went 0/4 in lane) i had a lane who were loosing, and people who were tilting, but because i stayed positive, i turned their mentality around, and they started to get back in the game. Now, this is too big of a change to be "luck". This was played over the course of 4 days, on different times of the day, with no duo. I believe that the main reason this has happened, isis because i stayed positive in these games! Just wanted to let you all know, how much it means to have a clean, loving mindset, with no aggression towards teammates :) Take care.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel