This system is fucking retarded

Go into game, win lane hard. Bot and Mid lose, I want to try to carry the game but because bot and jungle are butt hurt over how the game is going they don't want to play. Me and the midlaner continue to vote no on the surrender vote so our jungler and our support decide to troll by walking into the enemy base and dying. People get away with this shit every day yet I'm the one with the ranked ban because after they started trolling I flamed them for trolling in game. I didn't flame them before they started trolling even though they fed nor do I ever flame someone before they intentionally troll, feed or flame me first. This system was made by idiots who probably spent the better half of an afternoon making it and it doesn't fucking work, well done riot. Make a lot of money and stop giving a shit like everyone else. Edit: Oh I almost forgot, no one on the enemy team decided to report the trolls because 3 of them left and the two who stayed in the after game lobby were so butt hurt over the fact that I solo killed my lane opponent 9 times and decided to flame me instead but whatever yea I'm the one who deserves a ban.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel