The punishment system needs a rework.. Here's my idea!

I just wish you guys didn't use permanent suspension, I feel like it is too harsh. People spend a lot of time and money on this game. You should give punishments, but I feel like the only bannable reason is for being toxic. What about when people intentionally feed in a game, they can do it in countless games before they get caught and banned. Toxicity is really hard to stop, It's like an addiction. Sometimes I don't even remember writing the things I did like 5 minutes after. It's like it's become muscle memory. This system will never work, if you permanently ban someone they can create another account and the loop begins again. My suggestion is that you should use bans instead of chat restrictions. As an example, if you were toxic a few games you would be banned for 30 minutes to let the player cool down. 30 minutes 5 times then, 2 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, 2 weeks, a month, 6 months and a year. If you get banned for 2 weeks, for example, you have to wait a month after that ban is over for the system to restart and then the bans will begin at 30 minutes again.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel