A small change

I just want to add an option that Riot could make a new programme in which 1 day per year,every single permabanned account could be able to play,and if they show a different face thid time they would be able to play again with their accounts,of course a single report and unsportmanlike behaviors are going to banned those accounts again.It's not such a bad idea because,okey let's be honest,this might would be a 'toxic' day because of some flamers who didnt reformed themselfs BUT this way some DEEPLY reformed people who made a 180 degrees change would be able to play again with their accounts. A comment for any people who might be against this idea & the toxic people,i have to say that Riot is a company that punishing toxic people so i cant understand why you cant just accept to have a day that will give REFORMED people a sit back on game? If you dont feel sure about how this would like and if you are 'scared' of the toxicity that would 'exist' in that day you can just have a day-break from lol x). Hopefully you guys will understand that my point is to create a small open window for reformed people and not just put many toxic people back in the community!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel