About riot submited bans

Game 1 In-Game Vlad To Kill You: why did you sleep Vlad To Kill You: same question Vlad To Kill You: i am tired of people who take of adc Vlad To Kill You: while they 1244 as support Vlad To Kill You: thanks for block me( was run from minions with low hp) Vlad To Kill You: while i run of minions Vlad To Kill You: just be quiet there Vlad To Kill You: cause you just tire me Vlad To Kill You: tilt* Vlad To Kill You: muted Vlad To Kill You: gl Vlad To Kill You: nice e Vlad To Kill You: you must be diamond support main (he was complaining about me as being bad adc ... etc..) Vlad To Kill You: you not even play of silver 4 Vlad To Kill You: vision 0 Vlad To Kill You: you have less vision than me Vlad To Kill You: don't worry you will not get forget Vlad To Kill You: you had control ward while she was in r (vayne was in r and he didn't use control ward) Vlad To Kill You: support Vlad To Kill You: idc what you say man i no fee (i just protected me and sayd i don't feed , i was 1 vs 2 on bot ,while leona was afk or roam, they had an gold 2 support and an decent adc,while i got the gold V support which was having internet problems) Vlad To Kill You: feed Vlad To Kill You: what? Vlad To Kill You: really riot(i was saying this because alistar pushed me throught tower wall outside of my bot lane , guess bug or something) Vlad To Kill You: what ever (i was keep flamed i just ignored these people) Vlad To Kill You: i am 1 vs 2 Vlad To Kill You: i don't get banned for this man (i answered them back that i can't get banned for such stuffs.) Vlad To Kill You: i don't troll Vlad To Kill You: and is that your problem Vlad To Kill You: thrust me 93 farm isn't way better for mid (was complaining about me nad he was 93 farm in min 16 , i just told him that no mean i should flame him...) Vlad To Kill You: while i have no support and he played leona like he had 900 ping Vlad To Kill You: just stop tell me how it's adc played Vlad To Kill You: cause you no know anything Vlad To Kill You: i played 2100 games ranked with this champion Vlad To Kill You: and carryed over 1500 games as jinx Vlad To Kill You: muted man for insulting me Vlad To Kill You: i am loss my time with your child attitude (they was laughing about me and disrespect my knowdledge..,trying to make me angry) Vlad To Kill You: that guy have support Vlad To Kill You: while my support lane or is autofill or can't play with his internet problems Vlad To Kill You: never used ignite Vlad To Kill You: good idee(wasn't sarcastic ,nocturne sayd focus vayne and i encourage that ideea) Vlad To Kill You: we need thornmail on tank Vlad To Kill You: jesus Vlad To Kill You: riven don't worry (i wanted to say something about her flame) Post-Game Vlad To Kill You: i don't know why these guys keep flame adc Vlad To Kill You: adc got nerf Vlad To Kill You: adc get autofill supports Vlad To Kill You: and get people who can't protect it Vlad To Kill You: yes i have 2100 games ranked as jinx Vlad To Kill You: but that no mean i am idiot Vlad To Kill You: you just should learn to respect people Vlad To Kill You: good night Vlad To Kill You: yeah you think is easy to win bot while someone sleep (he was lag hard something like that and taking action way to late,missing spells etc..) Vlad To Kill You: and no hit enemy with stunn when is necessary Vlad To Kill You: when he miss r stunn (was no center stunn on vayne... from r so she just slow her) Vlad To Kill You: cause no know to land stunn on r Vlad To Kill You: just be quiet man Vlad To Kill You: you just not even use ignite (definetly true) Vlad To Kill You: and you just stayed and do nothing on lane as leona Vlad To Kill You: you don't know to play that and mostly flame the adc Vlad To Kill You: while you are knowing that you ain't good leona player Vlad To Kill You: just get your hand and watch youtube video Vlad To Kill You: HOW TO PLAY LEONA Vlad To Kill You: cause you definetly don't know , not even landed correctly e And about post game idk what i did wrong , just they keeped flame me and i didn't attack someone for what he did correct or not... , it just feels amazing how riot punish people for nothing at all. I let up to community to punish me , i was honor 2 , idk why riot chase people so hard for them honor level , been banned only for this game 10 game restriction is definetly hard to keep chill when someone makes you angry and disrespect you ,and mostly because such people shouldn't exist in league of legends , is stressful to be adc and play constantly good no knowing who is playing support next to you ,played one game last night after a tired day of work , so peace riot peace!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel