IS THIS THE TROLL MATING SEASON or im losing my Fucking mind

O I think I'm losing it figuratively and literally, out of the last 21 games I I've been trolled in 15 of them! even the wins, I don't care if I'm winning or losing this is stupid and I hate it I talked to a friend about it and he told me " welcome to the league of summer " VERBLE TROLLING example - the second any of my team mates starts being toxic or flaming I just /mute too bad the rest of my team doesn't know that, there was this game I /mute all because everyone started fighting, at the 10 min mark are Lucian had 35 farm because he was too busy talking 5 mins later he went to the base and just stood there... Griefing example- 1) support; "I don't care I'm going jungle" 2) support; didn't say a word, but at the last second on the loading screen he took smite on Alistar and followed me around 3) support; 3 min into the game"jinx you suck I'm going full ad because I want to win " then he starts taking farm and bloging in all chat 4) support; 4 min after the game started left are bot lane and went top taking farm and walking around my jungle 5) support :) (kill me); literally kept calling us pussies go in or kill yourselves she died 12 in the enemy's jungle ;) . . . Please tell me I'm not crazy {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel