Before I start, my background:
* I started in Season 2
* I got warned 2 times: once in season 2, once in season 3
* I got a chatrestriction once it came out
* I'm never punished anyway
* I'm currently honor lvl 4 (0 checkpoints, think that I'll get one in 1-2 weeks) **EDIT (june 25):** checkpoint 1 reached!
* I'm plat 4 atm
What I want to tell you is that when your honor level drops to 0 or 1, you should get some support.
The support I suggest is the support of some players who were in your team in the game you got banned/punished.
The idea is that when someone you report got punished, you can fill in an 'advicelist'. Only players who got honor level 4 or higher should be able to give that advice, since they are the players who actually are _sportsmanlike_. The advicelist contains only a few questions (from multiple players) like:
* Why did you report this player?
* When did you get the idea to report this player?
* What would you do when this situation happens to _you?_
* What would you suggest to do next time in a situation like this?
When you get some **direct** advice from other players, you can improve your own ~~sportsmanlike~~ behaviour while you got punished. I think it's way too easy to tell someone that he/she got punished with the chat logs, but without giving them some advice for the future.
I hope that someone is listening to me and can make this real! It would be awesome to help some, not that sportsmanlike, players to be sportsmanlike in the near future!