Punished players should get some support

Hi, Before I start, my background: * I started in Season 2 * I got warned 2 times: once in season 2, once in season 3 * I got a chatrestriction once it came out * I'm never punished anyway * I'm currently honor lvl 4 (0 checkpoints, think that I'll get one in 1-2 weeks) **EDIT (june 25):** checkpoint 1 reached! * I'm plat 4 atm ******** What I want to tell you is that when your honor level drops to 0 or 1, you should get some support. The support I suggest is the support of some players who were in your team in the game you got banned/punished. The idea is that when someone you report got punished, you can fill in an 'advicelist'. Only players who got honor level 4 or higher should be able to give that advice, since they are the players who actually are _sportsmanlike_. The advicelist contains only a few questions (from multiple players) like: * Why did you report this player? * When did you get the idea to report this player? * What would you do when this situation happens to _you?_ * What would you suggest to do next time in a situation like this? ******** When you get some **direct** advice from other players, you can improve your own ~~sportsmanlike~~ behaviour while you got punished. I think it's way too easy to tell someone that he/she got punished with the chat logs, but without giving them some advice for the future. I hope that someone is listening to me and can make this real! It would be awesome to help some, not that sportsmanlike, players to be sportsmanlike in the near future!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel