Is this a deserved ban? You tell me if it is...

So i just ended a game and received a message that I got banned and that I have to restart my client to see what it's all about. I can't believe my eyes. I just got banned for this 1 game. **You tell me if I was toxic.** Game 1 In-Game TheCurseOfMartha: aight TheCurseOfMartha: what a %%%got TheCurseOfMartha: play safe TheCurseOfMartha: i cant gank rn TheCurseOfMartha: unlucky TheCurseOfMartha: ill hit 6 one day TheCurseOfMartha: u lost it alone TheCurseOfMartha: tbh TheCurseOfMartha: haha TheCurseOfMartha: 1-11 btlane TheCurseOfMartha: at least dont flame TheCurseOfMartha: srsly TheCurseOfMartha: sry zoe and panth TheCurseOfMartha: we didnt lose this TheCurseOfMartha: 1k TheCurseOfMartha: for the %%% TheCurseOfMartha: holy TheCurseOfMartha: gg TheCurseOfMartha: 5-22 botlane **I'll put some context to every significant message, so you understand what happened......** ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TheCurseOfMartha: aight TheCurseOfMartha: what a %%%got I was playing Jax in the Jungle and I wrote this after the enemy Graves smited my red. I was pretty mad about it, so I typed 'What a %%%got' in our team chat. It wasn't even all-chat, people.... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TheCurseOfMartha: u lost it alone TheCurseOfMartha: tbh As the game progressed, our botlane was 1-11 and THEY started flaming our Zoe for how 'bad' she was. Zoe was 1-2 as far as I can remember. They kept flaming and blamed me and Zoe for losing their lane, because they kept getting ganked. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TheCurseOfMartha: 1-11 btlane TheCurseOfMartha: at least dont flame TheCurseOfMartha: srsly I started getting mad after Lulu called me '11 IQ Jax'. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TheCurseOfMartha: 1k TheCurseOfMartha: for the %%% TheCurseOfMartha: holy After I shut down Graves, I received 1000 bounty gold. I didn't even insult anyone, since he didn't even see it (it was in our team chat again) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TheCurseOfMartha: gg TheCurseOfMartha: 5-22 botlane The only thing I typed in all-chat in this game; it was when they were destroying our Nexus. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To be honest, I'm very disappointed that people who actually are toxic don't get banned. Why doesn't Riot also check my teammate's messages, too? People report each other when they get mad at each other, meaning that they both might've insulted the other one. So why doesn't Riot also check my teammate's messages, too? Like, when you report someone, you should also be judged by the bot like the person you are reporting. I believe that would be a fair system. I mean, I just moved on, because I don't really get offended by dumb insults, but others do, so they report you. And YOU get banned. I was so hyped for this ranked season and it all ended for me in the first day I played ranked. This is just pathetic. Just because some kid felt offended (I didn't even insult them), I get banned for 2 weeks. Thanks though, I really needed that. I sure will be reformed the next time I will play the game (sorry im just mad) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- **Anyways guys, this is what I got banned for. Would you guys consider this as a fair and deserved ban? I'd really like to hear your opinions. Is there any way to get rid of it or proving Riot that I wasn't toxic? **
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel